Ole Miss Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

ok...this drive is HUGE.

we can grab another nail here for the coffin lid here if we can grind out a nice long drive that results in some points.

116535[/snapback]

Back to the seven yard pass on 3rd and eight! Darn!!!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DANG IT!  We give up too many long TDs!  3rd and 15 and they go 64 yards.

We MUST answer here.  And shut this crowd up.

116539[/snapback]

Hummm... Flatt comes in on 3rd and 15...maybe they will run a draw... :blink::blink::blink:

Well, you have got to hand it to this Ole Miss crowd. They are giving our O fits and JC isn't able to get this team going like he has in the past. I still feel like we are playing better, but not by much.

Hummm... Flatt comes in on 3rd and 15...maybe they will run a draw... :blink:   :blink:   :blink:

116543[/snapback]

We knew what they were doing. Pitts just got out ran.

Ohhh.... bad spot... he was on the line when he caught it. Oh well... D's gotta step up here.

Good coverage on the punt and the block in the back helps.

EDIT: WHAT?! The ref was RIGHT THERE! Oh well, not gonna let the refs get to me this game.

Ohhh.... bad spot... he was on the line when he caught it.  Oh well... D's gotta step up here.

Good coverage on the punt and the block in the back helps.

EDIT:  WHAT?!  The ref was RIGHT THERE!  Oh well, not gonna let the refs get to me this game.

116548[/snapback]

That was a legal block. I was surprised to see the flag thrown to begin with.

Interception!!!

You know what. I have a lucky hat. It's has the Cadillac logo on it and I were it on Saturdays. I took it off when I got home at half time. I decided to put it back on, and we get the INT!

Now these penalties have to stop!

You know what.  I have a lucky hat.  It's has the Cadillac logo on it and I were it on Saturdays.  I took it off when I got home at half time.  I decided to put it back on, and we get the INT!

Now these penalties have to stop!

116554[/snapback]

keep the hat on please. first and goal.. we need a TD!!

Archived