Whewwwww...

TigerfanKM

I am so relieved to have beaten Ole Piss. We are now 9-0 but I hope this game serves as a wake up for our team and our fans. We should all cut the dang talk about national championships, let's talk about winning the next game first. If we take care of the next 3 games, the MNC will take care of itself.

I also wondered if anyone is noticing how our seconday seems tp be giving up 1-2 big plays a game. We got burnt deep tonight (think it was DeeDee) as we did against UK and previous games. This really concerns me with the stiffer competition coming up.

I am thankful though that we have enough talent, poise, and confidence to win even when we don't play our best. Now our team can deserve a much deserved off week and get rested and healthy for those dirty dawgs. After last year, they have some payback coming too.

War Eagle everyone!! Throw some t-paper on the tree for me!!!!

9-0...and two to go.

:au:

Im just glad we got out of this weekend with a win...almost every team in the top ten seemed like they were gonna lose...scary scary weekend for college football...but, only the toughest teams survive things like this. Good job auburn, way to go bring home a win back to the plains.

It was good to get the win but we looked out of sync all night. The Canes went down and the Sooners got a real scare so I guess it could have been worse. I think we could have made up some ground on the Sooners with an impressive win on national TV, but the offense really struggled with the timing in the first half. Hope our center and TJ recover in time for the Dogs.

Archived