What is going on

Dlewis23

On a couple of occasions I dang near ripped my TV off of the wall yelling at the ref. How did the referee miss the call on the Kickoff where the play was over and the Ole Miss player just flat out punched the Auburn player. The official had to see it because he immediately ran and got in between , but there was no flag. After that Jay Ratliff got upset because he kept getting block after the whistle and nothing was being done about it and they threw a flag on him. I was happy Stanley Mclover finally got a holding call in the fourth quarter. I Know we have better angles sitting at home , but some of these calls were obvious and there was nothing done about them.

These official tonight: 1\4 of the time I'm like :blink:

1\4 of the time I'm like :huh:

1\4 of the time I'm like :no:

1/4 of the time I'm like :o

All season I have been like :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

On a couple of occasions I dang near ripped my TV off of the wall yelling at the ref. How did the referee miss the call on the Kickoff where the play was over and the Ole Miss player just flat out punched the Auburn player. The official had to see it because he immediately ran and got in between , but there was no flag. After that Jay Ratliff got upset because he kept getting block after the whistle and nothing was being done about it and they threw a flag on him. I was happy Stanley Mclover finally got a  holding call in the fourth quarter. I Know we have better angles sitting at home , but some of these calls were obvious and there was nothing done about them.

These official tonight: 1\4 of the time I'm like :blink:

1\4 of the time I'm like  :huh:

1\4 of the time I'm like  :no:

1/4 of the time I'm like :o  

All season I have been like  :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

116673[/snapback]

Saw that too. That's the "home cooking" test you have to overcome on the road. AU passed this week. Ratliff should have kept his mouth shut & taken it out on the guy on the next play. Wonder how he phrased his complaint? That ref was p$$ed!

He probably called him a Honky.............. :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is exactly what he said "Hey REF You Blind :soapbox: Honky". Just kiddin' he probably said, "Excuse me Mr. Ref, Sir I just got hit in the back Three Minutes after Vashon Pearson was tackled, RIGHT Beside you. Are you going to throw a Personal Foul on him...........Honky". :lol:

i guess i have not ajusted to the liberalize blocking rules on holding....ole piss held all damn night long.....spencer just flat tackled the DT's on innumeral plays.....man, this SEC officiating is going south real fast.....i watched several games yesterday and it was one mistake after another by all officials....what can be done?.....i don't know if it is because of so many camera's that show the mis-calls that might have been there all along or if the speed of the game has increased to the point that the old farts can't react fast enough to make the right call.....watch bammer this week....they hold more than ole piss and it is rarely called over once in a game....

Archived