I want ANY SECCG Tickets

CarolinaTiger

There are a few sites selling them, but they are frighteningly (sp?) expenive. Do a Google search for "SEC Championship tickets" and a ton of sites will come up. Most of the ones I looked at started at $125 - $185 - and those were for upper level endzone tickets.

I'm going to start calling people in Atlanta and see if I can figure something out. My brother went to UGA and some of his buddies bought early tickets thinking that UGA would be going - maybe if they don't I can help somone unload them.

Ticket broker.

That or you have a great boss (who happens to be a UAT fan) that gives you 50 yard line lower level championship tickets. :)

Auburntigers.com has 2 different packages that include tickets.

116788[/snapback]

I haven't been able to get that website to open since before the UK game.....

This is what the University sent to the students ealier today about SECCG tickets....

SEC Championship Game Ticket Information

Auburn's allotment of 2004 SEC Championship Game Tickets will be allocated to the following groups: Suiteholders, Scholarship donors, TUF-10 members, AU employees, and AU students.

Suiteholders, Scholarship donors and TUF-10 members will be sent an order form. Tickets may also be ordered via the internet by clicking here beginning November 2.

Student Ordering Information: On November 15th from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., Auburn University students who purchased a 2004 football season ticket may go to Gate 6 at Jordan-Hare Stadium and have their current Auburn University ID scanned. Upon verification, students will receive a numbered wristband. Selected wristband numbers will be posted on-line after 6 p.m. on November 15th. Students with a selected number wristband must bring the wristband and their Auburn University student ID to the Athletic Ticket Office on November 17th to purchase their ticket. Student tickets are $25 and may be purchased with cash or check ONLY. Ticket office hours are 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.

Employee Ordering Information: Auburn University employees who purchased a 2004 season ticket will receive an order form in the mail. Tickets will be filled on a priority basis.

SEC Championship Game Ticket Prices:

Regular - $50

Student - $25

Official Travel Package Sponsored by the Auburn Alumni Association, Tigers Unlimited and Total Sports Travel

*Omni Hotel, Embassy Suites, Renaissance Airport SOLD OUT.

December 3 - 5, 2004

The Crowne Plaza Buckhead Hotel

Package Option One Inclusions:

* Two nights hotel accommodations and taxes

* Three day Marta Pass

* Lower Level Corner End zone Championship game ticket

* Souvenir

* Hospitality desk hosted by the Auburn Alumni Association, Tiger's

Unlimited and Total Sports Travel

Package One Cost: (per person based on room occupancy)

Single $535.00

Double $385.00

Package Option Two Inclusions:

* Same as above with exception to game ticket

* Premium Sideline Championship game ticket located between the 40's - Section 115 - 116

* This particular game ticket includes a ticket to the SEC Pre-Game Party

with food and beverage and band

Package Two Cost: (per person based on room occupancy)

Single $810.00

Double $660.00

For reservations, contact Total Sports Travel at 1-888-367-8781 or www.totalsportstravel.com

ANY ticket in the Georgia dome will be a "good ticket". As long as we are there sceaming for our Tigers and drowning out that awful "Rocky Top". I just hope to get some tickets! Anyone know what time we can order them from the internet?

No need for a hotel...the Cheetah stays open till 4:00 am...head over to the Varsity for a 24 hour a day chili dog and a f.o. .... then stumble over to the Dome for some early tailgating. Don't forget, no beer sales inside the Dome for the SEC so bring yo' own.

I guess it's because I'm not old school enough, but the Varsity is soooooo overrated. Grease and a coke is pretty much all they have. I went there last year for the GT game for the first time and I'm thinking it's not so much a place to eat as it is to use the bathroom on your way back from the game...flame away. :)

No need for a hotel...the Cheetah stays open till 4:00 am...head over to the Varsity for a 24 hour a day chili dog and a f.o. .... then stumble over to the Dome for some early tailgating.  Don't forget, no beer sales inside the Dome for the SEC so bring yo' own.

117426[/snapback]

The Varsity= Choke and Puke!!! :puke:

Archived