It's Been Great...So Far

AUesquire

I was thinking last night how great it is to go into most of our games as a heavy favorite and to be in the position AU is in right now. They are referred to in most circles as one of the best teams in the country. Aside from last years pre-season overhype, when was the last time AU was talked about in that light? Maybe a decade ago, but even then we were on probation and not considered a factor in the MNC race.

No matter what happens from here, the season has been a success and I for one, have had a blast. Honestly, it's kind of intimidating to think that your next three games are Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee. Is there anyone in the country that faces that kind of remaining schedule??? Could USC or Oklahoma go through that without a loss??? Again, no matter what happens from here, it's great to be an Auburn Tiger. War Tubby, War Borges, War Chizik, War Campbell, Caddie, Ronnie, the rest of the crew and...

WAR DAMN EAGLE :au::au::au::cheer::cheer::cheer:

UGA, bama and UT have to face AUBURN! How fun is that ? Of those 3, clearly UGA is the biggest hurdle. If Auburn wins that game, ....watch out.

No matter what happens from here, the season has been a success and I for one, have had a blast. Honestly, it's kind of intimidating to think that your next three games are Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee. Is there anyone in the country that faces that kind of remaining schedule??? Could USC or Oklahoma go through that without a loss???

From watching our guys come out to play the first game this year, I was on cloud 9. Then comes time to take down :lsu: , that game was the best I personally have ever witnessed inside J-H. I think everyone near me knew how excited I was about that game, b/c I was screaming and cheering from start to finish. I couldn't talk for dang near a week after that either but boy was it worth it. No matter what happens here on in I think we all should be proud of the team and CTT, Chizik, Borges because I for one will not forget this year any time soon.

And no, USC and OU could not make it through the next three weeks if they had to play it. OU looks like miami from a couple of weeks back just waiting to be upset, and USC has had far to many close calls, VT and CAL to be the biggest. I Think OU is set to go down this weekend to T A&M. Or at least I am hoping. For now however I am with you It's GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!! :au:

WAR DAMN EAGLE and lets FINISH THIS how we started PERFECT.

And no, USC and OU could not make it through the next three weeks if they had to play it.

Well, to be picky, it's not 3 weeks in a row.

AU v uga - Nov 13

AU v uat - Nov 20

AU v ut - Dec 4* ( SEC Championship )

And no, USC and OU could not make it through the next three weeks if they had to play it.

Well, to be picky, it's not 3 weeks in a row.

AU v uga - Nov 13

AU v uat - Nov 20

AU v ut - Dec 4* ( SEC Championship )

116836[/snapback]

Well for those who need to be picky.... <_< its 5 weeks :bonk: :comfort: haha I love the emoticons.

Archived