Coaches blue wristband

Sports Sheila

Noticed last night that all of the coaches on AU and Ole Miss were wearing blue wrists bands. Anyone know what they are? Are they the "Life is a Team Sport" wristbands?

Thanks,

Sheila

I think they have to do with the plane crash that killed 10 people on the NASCAR team, but I'm not sure.

I think they have to do with the plane crash that killed 10 people on the NASCAR team, but I'm not sure.

116962[/snapback]

That is what I thought. Being a HUGE Jeff Gordon fan, that is what caught my attention. I was hoping that was what they were. Proceeds go to a great cause, the Hendrick Marrow Foundation.

Thanks,

Sheila

it wasn't just ole miss and auburn coaches. coaches around the nation were wearing them. they were/are part of the anit-betting program that the ncaa is starting up. they are alot like the lance "live strong" bracelets but they say "don't bet on it." here's a link....BRACELET

it wasn't just ole miss and auburn coaches.  coaches around the nation were wearing them.  they were/are part of the anit-betting program that the ncaa is starting up.  they are alot like the lance "live strong" bracelets but they say "don't bet on it."  here's a link....BRACELET

116975[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. Great idea!

Sheila

Archived