Memphis

msg6367

Please remove if this is the wrong location for this topic but I've been hearing things all day from Bammer friends about something big to come out of Memphis in the next week or so regarding an investigation. One just sent me this tweet from Phillip Marshall.

http://i.imgur.com/PjbIy.png

I usually just laugh off this garbage but it's been a rough couple of weeks and when it rains it pours.

I also heard from a Bammer friend that the turds and UGA may also be mentioned in whatever's happening in Memphis.

Anyone have any inside info of what's going on?

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, someone just called in to Finebaum and mentioned it. They kinda danced around it, not wanting to say anything specific, but they seemed to hint that Bama was to be mentioned in it and that it would come out on Wednesday. Reading the first few posts on here though, I'm kinda nervous now since it sounds like the focus could be on us.

I'm not sure if I'm glad I'm off work this week or not. I may need a distraction from auburn fball. I'm sure I'm going to the liquor store right this second though. Dear lord not this again

Actually, someone just called in to Finebaum and mentioned it. They kinda danced around it, not wanting to say anything specific, but they seemed to hint that Bama was to be mentioned in it and that it would come out on Wednesday. Reading the first few posts on here though, I'm kinda nervous now since it sounds like the focus could be on us.

If we get in trouble while bammer continues to get the blind eye I am seriously done with college football. I can't take this anymore...

If Auburn did something illegal after the clean bill of health we were given and all the scrutiny we endured the last couple of years, they deserve to be hammered unmercifully. Sick of hearing us involved in all this crap while pictures are all over the Internet of wrongdoing at bammer while the NCAA turns a blind eye to them.

Joe shatt is all over it. In all honesty, if it's BSPN I am not very worried except for the bad publicity. If it's Yahoo, parts of my body will pucker that shouldn't.

I still trust our Coaches to recruit with ethics and good morals. The Jovon grade change happened early on in his high school days to allow him to play hs football so I doubt AU could be implicated in any wrongdoing there.

....maybe they found the bagman...... :-\

If Auburn did something illegal after the clean bill of health we were given and all the scrutiny we endured the last couple of years, they deserve to be hammered unmercifully. Sick of hearing us involved in all this crap while pictures are all over the Internet of wrongdoing at bammer while the NCAA turns a blind eye to them.

Nailed it, Weegs.

Archived