Memphis

msg6367

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cam and his dad blah blah blah. If there were any hint cam was guilty he wouldn't have been talking to the team before clempson and they sure as heck would t have put up a statue.

After a bit of reading seems they may be implying jovan was paid and with that money bought a fancy car that sports Auburn flags. It would appear that 135k or so was deposited into his moms account and folks are anxious to say Auburn may have paid him. I hear that is not the case as the money is a result of a settlement, anyone hear or read anything similar?

Hard to know what is what with so many Auburn haters as well as folks stating fact when in reality they are posting with the snow ball effect!

Dana

That is old news so no. I doubt that there is anything about us, but IF there is I don't think it would have anything to do with that.

I know there's a turd on TOS who has been digging really, really deep here lately. Trying to find out who Jovon's car is registered to. That kind of stuff. You know: usual Bammer agenda.

A guy said a source told him a big story about Cam and his Dad is coming out tomorrow.... I think he got confused,,,,,,it is 1000 percent BS, but the Bama nation is loving it......

Straw meet grasping. They don't have a clue if anything IS coming out much less what it would be about.

Everyone who doesn't know whats going on should just take a chill pill. Don't let the Bammers and media, aka people with Twitter accounts, get you worked up. I don't listen to the Bama network on 94.5, and none of ya'll should either. This Memphis thing sounds just like the stuff from a couple years ago. Until the facts come out, don't worry about it. Don't let the machine get to ya'll like this. Even if we did something wrong, there is nothing you can do about it. So don't stress about it. College football has been based on players getting "benefits", and it always has been. The great BEAR was the best at it, and we all know/hear about the cars, houses, dinners, jewelry, suits, etc... that the Bama players get. If the NCAA starts digging into the SEC, that football town on the west side of the state will get put back into the 17th century. (As long as their lawyers/bankers don't find a way to cover their asses.)

As far as "Geoff_Calkins" tweet: I follow him on twitter and his comment, "It's going to be a tough week in Auburn, Alabama", was about us losing the game. See how easy it is to take comments out of context and make people get all worked up about nothing? Wow. Come on guys. If we did something wrong the NCAA will send Auburn a letter and let us know about it. They aren't going to leak it to the Bammers on the Finebaum show.

On another note. I'm really excited to see this football team grow up. We have some amazing talent on this team, and we might be watching greatness unfold at Auburn. I truly believe our program is headed in the right direction with coach Chizik, Lefty, and the Stache. It is just going to take time, but don't be surprised if we upset a good team or two this year.

Keep your heads up guys and WDE!

One of the most rational posts I think I have ever read on a message board. Nice work

Dale Jackson is a political talk show host here in Huntsville. In no way is he involved in sports. Not saying he could not have been feed info, but I would doubt he has inside info into college football, let alone Auburn.

A guy said a source told him a big story about Cam and his Dad is coming out tomorrow.... I think he got confused,,,,,,it is 1000 percent BS, but the Bama nation is loving it......

People might want to be careful spewing crap about Cam and his Dad at this time. He is not an NCAA player now. If they choose to try to drag this crap out again it might get ugly. I am sure Ron Rivera and the Panthers might throw their hat in the ring. You are now talking about trashing a franchise player in the NFL.

After a bit of reading seems they may be implying jovan was paid and with that money bought a fancy car that sports Auburn flags. It would appear that 135k or so was deposited into his moms account and folks are anxious to say Auburn may have paid him. I hear that is not the case as the money is a result of a settlement, anyone hear or read anything similar?

Hard to know what is what with so many Auburn haters as well as folks stating fact when in reality they are posting with the snow ball effect!

Dana

Ok this came from a Dumbarse vols fan /blogger on FB, move on

Dale Jackson is a political talk show host here in Huntsville. In no way is he involved in sports. Not saying he could not have been feed info, but I would doubt he has inside info into college football, let alone Auburn.

Dale Jackson is a FL grad who ran Cam in the ground when he got dissed at the ESPYS. He was all over it claiming it was justice.

Dale Jackson is a FL grad who ran Cam in the ground when he got dissed at the ESPYS. He was all over it claiming it was justice.

Yes, he's biased. ;)

Retweet by Dale Jackson from Matt Murphy Show

And @TheDaleJackson has it wrong. the Auburn news is about Trooper Taylor…not Cam - but the result will be the same, if fear, for AU fans...

Yes, he's biased. ;)

Yea, Warblogle is on him. I just suggested that Cam and the Panthers sue @thedalejackson drive this moron back to the swamp

The counselor can't really say much to anyone unless she wants to violate HIPAA. I doubt she wants that kind of legal trouble. I think a lot of this is just rumor.

What would HIPAA have to do with this? Is it a medical issue?

I think he meant FERPA.

Bless You.

This Dale Jackson troll is a joke. His own website on the right side of the main page is evidently a bunch of pictures he went through and decided which ones were "cool" there is even one where he had to take it himself with a phone while driving and captioned it "enemy of the state" . If there's one thing social networking has taught me it's don't trust people who pose for pictures of themselves taken by themselves on their cell phone. What a douche

This Dale Jackson troll is a joke. His own website on the right side of the main page is evidently a bunch of pictures he went through and decided which ones were "cool" there is even one where he had to take it himself with a phone while driving and captioned it "enemy of the state" . If there's one thing social networking has taught me it's don't trust people who pose for pictures of themselves taken by themselves on their cell phone. What a douche

Your last sentence was hilarious. :)

I think we should start photoshopping his pics and putting them on twitter. I can't do any of that till late tomorrow afternoon but I will do some

I think we should start photoshopping his pics and putting them on twitter. I can't do any of that till late tomorrow afternoon but I will do some

I agree he has way to much good material to not do something with it. You can tell he loves himself a little bit

I might get crucified for this but,

All major college football programs are going over the line at all times. Its if you can get back across before anyone sees you. I would not be surprised if we got caught doing a few things that are not on the up and up. But I don't think we would be doing too much to get hammered. If people think we are pure as the fallen snow you might get disappointed at some point.

No, we weren't doing anything wrong, a 15-month investigation, which found, uh, NOTHING pretty much proved that. I doubt if we fell off the wagon so soon after enduring that, knowing full well that the entire media world and all rival fan bases ended up with egg on their faces and would love to hang us.

Unless somebody can prove something, a reasonable person would say Auburn is squeaky clean.

I agree he has way to much good material to not do something with it. You can tell he loves himself a little bit

by this time tomorrow he might be loving a goat on a hillside in Afghanistan

The only thing in this thread that concerns me a lot is that the question has come up of who pays for unofficial visits. When I was in high school I came from a very middle class family and there was no way they could have paid for all the visits some of these kids make these days. I've always been curious about how that works.

I may get shocked but I just don't see there being anything major involving us. Seriously think about seastrunk and how we dropped him like a bad habit on a seconds notice, and a year later all the junk about Oregon comes out. Think about cam and how much we went through. Now to think that Auburn cheated during all of this doesn't make sense. Not that it even matters but jovon is a great player and I'd love to see him play for auburn one day but he doesn't win you a championship by himself. It's hard for me to believe that we would be shown to have done no wrong for a cam newton who was clearly the best player out there in a position that would be the difference between a good year and a championship but would cheat to get a running back who was our second target at a position where he'd have been maybe fourth string. He is a good player and I'd love to have Him play here but he wasn't a game changer. If we didn't cheat for a game changer it's hard for me to think that we cheated for a possibly solid but not pivotal player.

I might get crucified for this but,

All major college football programs are going over the line at all times. Its if you can get back across before anyone sees you. I would not be surprised if we got caught doing a few things that are not on the up and up. But I don't think we would be doing too much to get hammered. If people think we are pure as the fallen snow you might get disappointed at some point.

Logic dictates that pretty much ALL major programs that are competitive operate close the same way. If one school is cheating and others are not, they would have ALL 5 star players. Either cheating is very common amoung the major programs or it is very rare.

Archived