Coach Fran

Tigermike

Texas A&M plays Oklahoma this week. Here's hoping that the aggies play one of their best games in school history and Coach Fran does his best ever coaching job!!!!

Here's to the Aggies!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheers::cheers:

But talk about looking ahead to another game...

They obviously thought they could overlook BAYLOR. :thumbsdown:

Look at what Fran and Price have done since they left Bummer Bammer. Talk about snakebit in their quest to replace Bahr!

Remember what stoops did to Fran and the Aggies last year.

what, like 77-0?

You can be SURE that Fran will have his mind on this game and make a real game out of it!!

that was just embarassing

Hopefully the Aggies are totally pi$$ed about losing to Baylor. Then they get double pi$$ed thinking about how bad they got beat last year. Then get triple pi$$ed because.........well, just because!!!

Go Aggies.

this is going to be a fun game to watch. Oklahoma has had a questionable defense ever since the departure of Mike Stoops for Arizona (see the KState and LSU games for immediate impact). TAMU has a pretty lethal offense, and their defense has been playing much better.

I think this going to be a shootout, which, in my opinion, favors the home team. Kyle Field is a HUGE homefield advantage.

That all being said, odds are Ok will still win, BUT there is definitely a chance.

You've got to figure a big win Saturday would also be HUGE for Franchione in terms of recruiting, too.

When do the Aggies play Texas? ...speaking of other big recruitng games.

Until the Baylor collapse, I thought aTm was better than the 'Pokes. Let's hope that they really are.

If (yeah, if, if, if) OSU could have canned just one of Peterson's big gainers, they could have won. Maybe the Aggies can come through, somehow.

The line is Sooners by 12, though.

I do not have a ton of faith in coach FifthChoiceOne getting his bunch over the hump in this game.

I would love to see him prove me wrong. :D

Y'all remember the highlight of that game last year between A & M and the Sooners?

It was like 70-0 and the Sooners were threatening inside the five. Some dude on the Aggies made the stop and got to prancing around and drew the personal foul call for taunting, down 70-0.

I remember ESPN had some fun with it. I don't think I'll ever forget it.

Unfortunately for us, I look for more of the same this year. Fran just ain't got the hosses.

"Hosses"? Is THAT what they are calling 'em these days? :big:

I will be attending the UAT/MSU game this weekend visiting some friends that go there and am thinking about wearing my A&M hat that my dad got me when Fran left UAT. Wonder how many Bammers will give me dirty looks? War Eagle and Go Aggies! I'm also thinking about bringing a cowbell...

Go Aggies!!! It is easy for me to say since my old high school's mascot was the Aggies. Although I'm not feeling too confident in TAMU after they choked against Baylor.

WarDlowe PLEASE wear your A&M hat! :thumbsup: I went to the ARK/UAT game last year with my dad(God save his soul for being a Bammer), and I wore my Auburn hat. Yes, I got a lot of stares. But I'm not a small guy and none of the Bammers were brave enough to say anything.

WAR EAGLE!!!! :au:

Archived