Is bama missing Price?

vatz22au

Im glad Price is gone. I didnt like him at all. Price would have been fired from any SEC school with his actions. One of the reasons he is doing so well at UTEP is because its UTEP. Who do they play??

117538[/snapback]

DO YOU NOT READ???

Ok, let me talk it out in dumb language. You would have an argument if he had sec cailber players, in the conference. Well he doesnt, he has the same type caliber players in that conference as the rest of the teams in that same conference, so they are on a level playing field. If he was given a team full of SEC players, he would produce the same results in the SEC...because again, its a level playing field (player wise).

Your argument would be valid if...lets say Auburn jumped to the WAC....then you could say," well my god, look who they play...auburn has all these good players"....but good god, its UTEP.....they have the crappiest players out there, 116th in the nation before the season...BEHIND MOST OF THE TEAMS IN THERE CONFERENCE....and they are now 6-2.

You cant have the argument of "look who they play"...because if you think about it, its all a level playing field in each conference.

LOL

"Players want to play for shula"?

Have you already forgotten the cryin' diplayed by many-many players when pappy was cut loose?

Those were the same words used to desribe him too!

:poke:

LOL

"Players want to play for shula"?

Have you already forgotten the cryin' diplayed by many-many players when pappy was cut loose?

Those were the same words used to desribe him too!

:poke:

117619[/snapback]

That really wasnt the question was it? The question was about Fran vs Shula...there are many many other reasons (outside of recruiting) that id rather have Shula than pappy.

hey vatz...mr condescending....i dont hear you using that argument for Watson Brown and UAB...they're 6-2 also...same caliber players. Maybe he should get coach of the year?

Watson??.....OH, Watson Brown! Didn't want folks to get confused. Watson is the coach at UAB, who has a WINNING RECORD over the past couple of seasons. :D

:lol::roflol:

Watson??.....OH, Watson Brown!  Didn't want folks to get confused. Watson is the coach at UAB, who has a WINNING RECORD over the past couple of seasons. :D

:lol:   :roflol:

117627[/snapback]

Yet manages to lose every year to a team we flat out punish...even in our worst years?

To further expound on the great team that is UTEP...Removing the records of the two teams that destroyed utep (boise state and ASU)...the 6 teams theyve beaten have a combined record of 19-25.

Weber State has losses to:

Southern Utah

UC Davis

Northern Arizona

Montana & Montana St

Sacramento St

East Wash

Fresno State lost to LA TECH!!! Remember those guys?

San Jose's lone D1 win this year? Rice

So not only is UTEP beating these guys...EVERYONE is!

yawn.....In that case, maybe we can look forward to uat scheduling UAB in the near future ! ! !

:lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

If Price had won an SEC championship or NC #29989476 and had "The Orgy of Destiny" while recieving the trophy he would not have been fired from UAT.

The UAT crowd would sell their souls to win it all (I must admit that many of my Auburn family would as demonstrated last year, do the same thing).

Don't look now bg, but, you are quickly becoming VERY "typical".

:roflol::roflol::roflol::rolleyes::poke:

hey vatz...mr condescending....i dont hear you using that argument for Watson Brown and UAB...they're 6-2 also...same caliber players. Maybe he should get coach of the year?

117623[/snapback]

What do I call you...um mr. idiot? Maybe its because im not even talking about UAB. Im talking about coach price, and the topic was would he provide the same change at UA. I only included that argument with JUST Price because of the whole thread topic. Maybe if the thread topic read, " Is bama missing Watson"...then alright.

Archived