Georgia-Auburn game on CBS

AUHansel

As expected, it's a 2:30 game on CBS. I was hoping for an ESPN game, but oh well. A couple of weeks ago ESPN had it listed as a CBS game, but then took off the CBS label next to the game, so I thought maybe they changed it, so no night games at Jordan-Hare this season.

It might be a late afternoon game, like the last two have been.  Am I incorrect when saying this?

117408[/snapback]

It is scheduled for 2:30 ct

As expected, it's a 2:30 game on CBS. I was hoping for an ESPN game, but oh well. A couple of weeks ago ESPN had it listed as a CBS game, but then took off the CBS label next to the game, so I thought maybe they changed it, so no night games at Jordan-Hare this season.

117404[/snapback]

woo hoo!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::punk::punk::punk:

It will be a night game in the late 3rd quarter since the time changed

Super. I have a wedding to attend at...yep, you guessed it. 3:30 (EST)

No emoticon for what I'm feelin.......

That's how I felt when I was at a relative's house the day of the :arky: game, and they got every channel EXCEPT CBS. How this was possible, I have no clue.

117404[/snapback]

117427[/snapback]

Tell me you just forgot to hit the sarcasm key. CBS is single-handedly ruining SEC Football with their crappy timeslot.

117404[/snapback]

117427[/snapback]

Tell me you just forgot to hit the sarcasm key. CBS is single-handedly ruining SEC Football with their crappy timeslot.

117518[/snapback]

Nope! I dont get to watch the games if they are on ESPN.. so CBS HD is perfect for me! CTT has even said our guys play better in the afternoon game(that was in another thread).

People, do not sell ANY extra tickets to the UGA folks. Keep it REAL!

:cheer::au:

Archived