2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

How good is Tre Williams and do we have a legitimate shot or is he a bammer slam dunk being from Mobile's St Paul high school??

6_834746.jpg

Tre Williams, LB

Mobile, AL (St Paul's Episcopal)

6'2 / 217

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Kentucky, Louisiana-Lafayette, Louisville, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina and USC, among others.

247Sports: 4* (Top247 -- No. 41)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 -- No. 35)

Scout: 4*

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to watch Tre Williams play tonight as well as my buddies son who is a starting TE and in the 9th Grade Tre Threat #45. I'll update you with any inside info my friends son can supply regarding where Tre Williams is leaning.

• 3 months later...

Rivals has an article up about him. Anyone care to summarize? I have seen Tre play football and basketball firsthand here in Mobile. He is a tremendous athlete with good size and athleticism.

Summarizing paid site articles is against the rules i believe

Rivals has an article up about him. Anyone care to summarize? I have seen Tre play football and basketball firsthand here in Mobile. He is a tremendous athlete with good size and athleticism.

Just wait a few hours or a day or so and it will most likely be public

Yup!

Going to watch Tre Williams play tonight as well as my buddies son who is a starting TE and in the 9th Grade Tre Threat #45. I'll update you with any inside info my friends son can supply regarding where Tre Williams is leaning.

so any info, lol!!!

Let me rephrase. Did it sound positive for AU? I don't need details. Summarize was a bad word choice

Let me rephrase. Did it sound positive for AU? I don't need details.

Idk...lol. I'm not paying for info just to be "in the know" when it makes it way out in relatively short time. I'll post when I see it.

Let me rephrase. Did it sound positive for AU? I don't need details. Summarize was a bad word choice

It was just a catching up article. Not really good or bad.

It was just a catching up article. Not really good or bad.

Thank you sir

I hope we go after this kid HARD...the guys I work with down here say he's a beast.

Gonna be honest this is going to be a tough pull. St. Paul's is a bammer breeding ground and this is actually one player I have inside info on and know for a fact his locker is decked out with bammer gear... Now with that said Dameyune Craig can recruit Mobile pretty darn well so I would not be surprised if we pulled this kid but right now I just don't see it happening. However signing day 2014 is a LONG way away so I don't see a reason to get worked up either way.

Would love to see him in orange and blue though

Gonna be honest this is going to be a tough pull. St. Paul's is a bammer breeding ground and this is actually one player I have inside info on and know for a fact his locker is decked out with bammer gear... Now with that said Dameyune Craig can recruit Mobile pretty darn well so I would not be surprised if we pulled this kid but right now I just don't see it happening. However signing day 2014 is a LONG way away so I don't see a reason to get worked up either way.

thnx

FWIW, I'm an SPS grad, and I'm not a bammer. that said, a former Auburn GA is on staff for the SPS football team as well. I hope he let's the kid make a decision that works best for him, but at the same time gives him all of the upside of AU. all we can do is hope!

FWIW, I'm an SPS grad, and I'm not a bammer. that said, a former Auburn GA is on staff for the SPS football team as well. I hope he let's the kid make a decision that works best for him, but at the same time gives him all of the upside of AU. all we can do is hope!

UMS grad here. While I share your optimism for landing him, I feel it necessary to let folks know that SPS and UMS are both primarily Bammer backers. Here's to hoping, but we are definitely drawing from a stacked deck.

Tre might have grown up as a uat fan but I do know that Tre does not like Saben. I think Tre is AU bound sooner that later.

Tre might have grown up as a uat fan but I do know that Tre does not like Saben. I think Tre is AU bound sooner that later.

He's a '14 prospect, how much personal contact has the kid had with Saben thusfar?

He's a '14 prospect, how much personal contact has the kid had with Saben thusfar?

I would imagine a decent bit. SP has had 3 or 4 players at uat the past 4 years. I am sure he went and visited. Saban has been to to SP some as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Considering Saban's tactics, I'm sure they've bumped into each other in the parking lot a few dozen times.

Considering Saban's tactics, I'm sure they've bumped into each other in the parking lot a few dozen times.

If he is a cheater and does this why don't some of you that live in those areas BUMP into him. If he doesn't follow the rules why should you?

Who needs contact to know they don't like sabun? I know a lot of people that don't like him and have never met him!

Archived