2014 5* ILB Tre Williams commits to AU!

Hooverwareagle

Gonna be honest this is going to be a tough pull. St. Paul's is a bammer breeding ground and this is actually one player I have inside info on and know for a fact his locker is decked out with bammer gear... Now with that said Dameyune Craig can recruit Mobile pretty darn well so I would not be surprised if we pulled this kid but right now I just don't see it happening. However signing day 2014 is a LONG way away so I don't see a reason to get worked up either way.

Would love to see him in orange and blue though

Tre might have grown up as a uat fan but I do know that Tre does not like Saben. I think Tre is AU bound sooner that later.

He's a '14 prospect, how much personal contact has the kid had with Saben thusfar?

Who needs contact to know they don't like sabun? I know a lot of people that don't like him and have never met him!

Well said.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys and gals, with the possible exception of the Eastern Shore(Foley in particular), we will own the Mobile Bay area. Tre' will be an Auburn Tiger!!

Guys and gals, with the possible exception of the Eastern Shore(Foley in particular), we will own the Mobile Bay area. Tre' will be an Auburn Tiger!!

I like your optimism.

Now that Stevenson finally took his "full time" paying job with bammer, hopefully that is the case with our man DC in action

Now that Stevenson finally took his "full time" paying job with bammer, hopefully that is the case with our man DC in action

THIS!!!

The kids in this state are being brainwashed to only care for bama! AU is the evil school so to speak. My kids come home from school telling me that the teachers are trying to convince them to be bama fans by saying things like, don't u want to be a winner? Bama has such and such championships how many does Auburn have? My response for my kids is Auburn works for championships we don't claim them or be handed to us! When those teachers hear that nothing else is ever said to my kids after that.

The kids in this state are being brainwashed to only care for bama! AU is the evil school so to speak. My kids come home from school telling me that the teachers are trying to convince them to be bama fans by saying things like, don't u want to be a winner? Bama has such and such championships how many does Auburn have? My response for my kids is Auburn works for championships we don't claim them or be handed to us! When those teachers hear that nothing else is ever said to my kids after that.

I have a little rumble in my belly that says things are about to change! & no it's not gasss :OnTheCan::dead:

I have a little rumble in my belly that says things are about to change! & no it's not gasss :OnTheCan:/> :dead:/>

oh no! We're being treated as underdogs and being talked down to by the turds. What will we do! Oh wait, were used to this kind of talk

There is gonna be a ridiculous amount of elite talent at this camp. You gotta think we will get a commit or two and put ourselves in good position for some of these big names

There is gonna be a ridiculous amount of elite talent at this camp. You gotta think we will get a commit or two and put ourselves in good position for some of these big names

My over/under line on commits from Junior weekend is 3.

Ill take the over

Ill take the over

I am leaning that way as well.

Ill take the over

Do you have any names to look out for, or is just a gut feeling?

My over under/line on commits from Junior weekend is 3.

Ill take the over

Do you have any names to look out for, or is just a gut feeling?

Gut feeling.

And E, while you're at it, can you tell us how much rain we'll get in March and April? I need to figure out when to plant this year and all that. And after that, some LOTTO numbers would be great too....TIA :-\

Elitor- and how many or what % of the early commits stick?

This is pretty funny ^-^ .....

I do see where it comes from as it seems like over the last couple years the guys who committed early never stayed committed but really, how the hell could anyone answer this without it being a complete guess?

This is pretty funny ^-^/> .....

I do see where it comes from as it seems like over the last couple years the guys who committed early never stayed committed but really, how the hell could anyone answer this without it being a complete guess?

It was a joke, but also a caution to not be overly excited about any early commitment.... I am all for AU getting great players, but as you know, it's not official for another 50 weeks.

This is pretty funny ^-^/> .....

It was a joke, but also a caution to not be overly excited about any early commitment.... I am all for AU getting great players, but as you know, it's not official for another 50 weeks.

Put a smiley or the sarcasm emotion in the next time my friend. Everyone including me thought you were serious with that crazy question.

Archived