Jovon Robinson

marshallcotiger

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bama didn't get punished for Hoover and the person who changed the grades was a UAT booster.  The player in question still played at UAT.  I see no reason to worry.

There have been rumors out since the beginning of June about this exact report. I didn't think we'd ever see anything on it but it appears I was wrong.

If the rumors have been out their that long, then I'm sure our compliance department is all over it.  That being the case, since he is practicing, I'm guessing that the determined he, and we, are in the clear.

There have been rumors out since the beginning of June about this exact report. I didn't think we'd ever see anything on it but it appears I was wrong.

If the rumors have been out their that long, then I'm sure our compliance department is all over it.  That being the case, since he is practicing, I'm guessing that the determined he, and we, are in the clear.

IDK, did you catch this part of the story? "The statement said the city was contacted by the NCAA on Tuesday afternoon regarding the allegation of a falsified transcript and that Supt. Kriner Cash assigned staff to investigate it."

He can practice until Auburn or the NCAA declare him ineligible.

He can practice until Auburn or the NCAA declare him ineligible.

Yes, but both our coach and our compliance department have shown that they will be the first to pull the trigger if they find out that someone broke the rules or could hurt the team by their actions.

IDK, did you catch this part of the story? "The statement said the city was contacted by the NCAA on Tuesday afternoon regarding the allegation of a falsified transcript and that Supt. Kriner Cash assigned staff to investigate it."

Yea, but you know how fast the NCAA does things.  It could have taken them this long just to get around to chatting with the city.  

For all we know, AU caught it, got a hold of a clean transcript, checked it out, and moved on, and the NCAA is just after the culprit and making sure it was an isolated incident.

I hope all this gets resolved either way. I am tired of all this crap.

Any thing Auburn related NCAA is fast as you know what, this could be good and get this resolved quicker.

Looks like half of TennStuds rumor is correct and he may have some eligibility issue's.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/aug/10/wooddale-high-guidance-counselor-admits-creating-t/

So... how long before it's running non-stop on the BSPN ticker?  I have full faith in our compliance department and in CGC's character and judgement... I just hope we haven't had any rogue booster acting on his own.

I hope all this gets resolved either way. I am tired of all this crap.

Any thing Auburn related NCAA is fast as you know what, this could be good and get this resolved quicker.

I'm hoping this gets resolved before it gets national. We do NOT need this kind of press. I don't think Auburn did anything wrong at all, but that wont stop the media from telling the public we're a pack of cheaters.

The reporter (I think) who broke the story was just on Finescum and said Robinson was seen driving around in a $30,000 car.  Take it for what it's worth, I hope to God this is BS or at the least AU isn't involved.

The reporter who broke the story was just on Finescum and said Robinson was seen driving around in a $30,000 car.  Take it for what it's worth, I hope to God this is BS or at the least AU isn't involved.

EDIT: Here's the story on that

Jovon’s father died from an accident while at work. Jovon’s mother sued her husband’s employer for wrongful death. They settled for $250,000. She bought the car for Jovon, paying cash. She has placed $100,000 in an account for Jovon. This is the story that Jovon has told the Auburn authorities which has been passed on to the NCAA after their inquiry into Jovon’s eligibility.

Looks like half of TennStuds rumor is correct and he may have some eligibility issue's.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/aug/10/wooddale-high-guidance-counselor-admits-creating-t/

So... how long before it's running non-stop on the BSPN ticker?  I have full faith in our compliance department and in CGC's character and judgement... I just hope we haven't had any rogue booster acting on his own.

My hunch here is that this is just a guidance counselor who took it upon themselves to help this really talented kid get to college.  That wouldn't surprise me at all.  AU has nothing to gain by paying someone like this for something so obvious if it gets out.

turds will never let the truth get in the way of an anti-Auburn story.

So how much time has Finebaum devoted to the shenanigans in Foley and the Florida Panhandle this week?

Wait - so that old fart TennStud is still alive?

And he started these rumors about the NCAA & Jovon?

What has TennStud got against Auburn?  I thought he focused his old brain on bringing down the turd program.

I'm confused :dunno:

Archived