Jovon Robinson

marshallcotiger

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just cannot catch a break against negative press.  :banghead:

I ag :timeout: :timeout: :timeout::pcprobs: :pcprobs:ree Kev!!!!!

Any news on JR? Still pending the investigation I guess???

I've been keeping up with the investigation on woollyal.com. They always seem to know what's going on at AU. :lmao:

So waht is the latest here? Any thoughts from Insiders/Mods on if JR will be in an AU uniform?

I've felt like he should be a red shirt anyway....but hate that he won't be at practice.

We all know of course that some UT booster arranged for the transcript to be doctored in order to get him into school at Knoxville...and then turned him he when he did not follow through. Danny S says he knows who did it. :Sing:

I've been keeping up with the investigation on woollyal.com. They always seem to know what's going on at AU. :lmao:

Don't believe all you read on TOS.

Don't believe all you read on TOS.

Good or bad or none of what we read?

Wait then I shouldn't beleieve this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:lmao:

I hate this for him. He may have had a chance to correct his status this past spring and summer. Does anybody know if the Counselor who changed the grade(s) has talked? Was it his idea or who was behind it? I've heard that a UT booster who was sure JR was committing to UT may have been behind the grade changing to ensure his eligibility.

He has been ruled inelibible by NCAA

Actually, he's been ruled ineligible, not inelibible...he is free to carry his bible wherever he wishes ;). And this sucks for AU; so tired of the attrition.

Auburn freshman running back Jovon Robinson ruled ineligible in wake of grade change

AUBURN, Alabama – Auburn freshman running back Jovon Robinson has been ruled ineligible to play this season following the revelation that at least one of his high school grades was changed.

He was ruled him ineligible Friday after determining Robinson would not have qualified without the grade change. Robinson's immediate plans are unclear.

http://www.al.com/au...ing_back_j.html

So I guess he's not starting the Clemson game, huh?

Actually, he's been ruled ineligible, not inelibible...he is free to carry his bible wherever he wishes ;). And this sucks for AU; so tired of the attrition.

Lol...sorry typing on mobile

if only he had Josh Chapman's or Kerry Murphy's counselor. Hopefully he can take care of whatever it is he needs to take care of to be eligilbe and come back to Auburn. Hurts depth for this season, but I hope he can get back in the future.

Archived