Jovon Robinson

marshallcotiger

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well let the Bammers flood the radio call in shows and bray about how Auburn is cheating again. They are all so dead set on that Trooper Taylor cheats and talk about his past...last time I checked Trooper hasn't been named by the NCAA as being complicit in any cheating scandal. When will the media shift their attention to the crap that is going on at Foley?

Well let the Bammers flood the radio call in shows and bray about how Auburn is cheating again. They are all so dead set on that Trooper Taylor cheats and talk about his past...last time I checked Trooper hasn't been named by the NCAA as being complicit in any cheating scandal. When will the media shift their attention to the crap that is going on at Foley?

To answer your question, never. Not as long as the REC controls the media. Ask J Lee what happened last year when he was hot and heavy in the middle of the TTown Menswear scandal that died suddenly.

I would think that he could make up the classes and be eligible next season. Hopefully if it works out he will use the scholarship that he is going to be opening up and use it next season, counting back to this year (if he can enroll early)

He may be able to apply for a waiver to remain on scholarship at Auburn this season, and be eligible to play in 2013. If not, I sure hope he can go to prep school and return to The Plains in 2013, instead of, going to JUCO and not being able to get back to Auburn until 2014.

I hate that for Jovon, he seems like a good kid and I was looking forward to him playing some this year. Hopefully he can take this in stride, focus on school, and suit up next year in the O&B.

I would think since he's already enrolled and completed a summer semester that he would be able to stay enrolled but pay his own way. He may not have met the NCAA requirements to play athletics but he made an acceptable grade on his ACT to qualify for admittance. I guess it just depends on if his gpa was high enough without the grade change.

Hold your head up Jovon...Your AU family is with you all the way.

To answer your question, never. Not as long as the REC controls the media. Ask J Lee what happened last year when he was hot and heavy in the middle of the TTown Menswear scandal that died suddenly.

Care to elaborate?

My hunch here is that this is just a guidance counselor who took it upon themselves to help this really talented kid get to college. That wouldn't surprise me at all. AU has nothing to gain by paying someone like this for something so obvious if it gets out.

My thought exactly!

Care to elaborate?

I agree. Enquiring minds would like to know.

You can look at this JR issue different ways.

The good news is that it happened before the season started and the NCAA can't say we gained an advantage and therefore avoiding any talk of a possible violation.

The bad news is JR will probably go the JUCO route so he does not have to sit out a season, get his grades up and re-applies to AU.

The gray area is if JR goes the JUCO route we may or may-not pick him back up. Lots of unknown factors here.

This is really too bad for JR, I hate that he has to go thru this entire BS. I was very much looking forward to seeing his talents on the field (possibly) this year.

I wish JR luck, a big WAR EAGLE, and hope he makes it back on campus with no issues and back on the team. I am sick of this stuff, can't we go 6 months without some problem. Drives me cRaZy.

The good news is that it happened before the season started and the NCAA can't say we gained an advantage and therefore avoiding any talk of a possible violation.

The bad news is JR will probably go the JUCO route so he does not have to sit out a season, get his grades up and re-applies to AU.

The gray area is if JR goes the JUCO route we may or may-not pick him back up. Lots of unknown factors here.

This is really too bad for JR, I hate that he has to go thru this entire BS. I was very much looking forward to seeing his talents on the field (possibly) this year.

I wish JR luck, a big WAR EAGLE, and hope he makes it back on campus with no issues and back on the team. I am sick of this stuff, can't we go 6 months without some problem. Drives me cRaZy.

Could he not go to a prep school for one year? I never have figured out why some have to go JUCO and some go prep school for a year.

Could he not go to a prep school for one year? I never have figured out why some have to go JUCO and some go prep school for a year.

You are correct he could go to prep-school. Not sure of all of the details of that but very much an option.

Care to elaborate?

Nope. I eat salads occasionally and I do have stairs in my house.

Care to elaborate?

Nope. I eat salads occasionally and I do have stairs in my house.

Why do you think his name is around4ever, he lives in a ranch house and is not a vegetarian, very smart.

Archived