Kolen Interviews fo AD

Proud Tiger

If this has already been reported I apologize but today's Huntsville Times says Mike Kolen has had an on campus interview Monday for the AD job. The article also reports that Greg McGarity, Assoc. AD for Internal Affairs at Florida, was interviewed earlier. Others who will be interviewed include Dan Radakovich, Senior Assoc. AD at LSU and Jay Jacobs.

If this has already been reported I apologize but today's Huntsville Times says Mike Kolen has had an on campus interview Monday for the AD job. The article also reports that Greg McGarity, Assoc. AD for Internal Affairs at Florida, was interviewed earlier. Others who will be interviewed include Dan Radakovich, Senior Assoc. AD at LSU and Jay Jacobs.

117646[/snapback]

What are your thoughts on Kolen as AD, PT? I don't know much about the guy, so I'm looking to some of our more...ahem...senior members to share their insight. B)

Mr. Kolen is AU through and through. I do not know if that alone qualifies him to be AD.

We need to hire the BEST candidate available for this position. It is a VERY important hire. :au: to say the least.

p.s. We OLD guys are glad to help whenever possible. :)

Mr. Kolen is AU through and through. I do not know if that alone qualifies him to be AD.

We need to hire the BEST candidate available for this position. It is a VERY important hire. :au:   to say the least.

p.s. We OLD guys are glad to help whenever possible. :)

117652[/snapback]

And we treasure the insight that you "old guys" can provide, Tim. Now go get comfy on the couch, Matlock is coming on. :P

Maybe an extra episode of "the Golden Girls" or a VERY special episode of Punky Brewster! ! ! :D

Ooops, ....Gotta' change those darn non-absorbent depends.......... :big:

As long as he is constructively independent of our power nazi's, I think he would do a fine job.

If your depends are not soaking up your fluids, you probably need to wear them with the plastic side out. :P

From what I remember about Kolen, he is a good Christian man that has also been successful in business. I believe he used to own Montgomery Athletic Club. Been a while since I heard him speak though.

If you never thought about it, Housel was an employee of Auburn University for life, he never did anything else. I like the idea of bringing somone like Kolen in, a person who has been in private business and made a payroll instead of being a ward of the state. Please, no LSU Corndog or Fla Gaturd assistant athletic directors, we don't need somebody else's problem.

As long as he is constructively independent of our power nazi's, I think he would do a fine job. 

If your depends are not soaking up your fluids, you probably need to wear them with the plastic side out. :P

117667[/snapback]

LOL

Thanks for all of the helpful hints. I will print 'em out and save 'em.

After all, we OLD guys have failing memories too ! ! ! :big:

We just need a person who has deep convictions in regards to leadership, integrity, and responsible. WE have not had that in a few years.

:thumbsup:

Archived