Best Case Scenario

PCBAuburnaFan

Ole Miss- WIN (honestly we should win this one)

Vandy- WIN (I pray we win this one for my sanity

TAMU- WIN (If we can beat Vandy and Ole Miss we will have momentum coming home [TAMU only beat ole miss by 3])

New Mexico State- WIN

Georgia- Loss (Unless things drastically change)

Alabama A&M- WIN

Alabama- Loss (Unless miracle)

So that'd leave us (6-6) with a bowl game i'd rather not be admitting we are going to, and we'd probably win the bowl game bringing in a not so embarrassing (7-6).

Thoughts?

We will probably lose next week. Freeze has Ole Miss fans and players buying into his "Win the Day" bull crap and they almost just beat A&M. Vandy just beat Mizzou...... yep.... 3 wins.

TAMU- WIN (If we can beat Vandy and Ole Miss we will have momentum coming home [TAMU only beat ole miss by 3])

New Mexico State- WIN

Alabama A&M- WIN

So that'd leave us (6-6) with a bowl game i'd rather not be admitting we are going to, and we'd probably win the bowl game bringing in a not so embarrassing (7-6).

Thoughts?

What I'm drinking isn't anywhere near as good as yours. My reply would be like former New Orleans Saints coach Mora......"bowl game? Are you kiddin' me? Bowl game?"

I think you have to pitch the team on playing the spoiler now. Every game we will be the underdog accept Alabama A & M and NMS. And given our performance as a favorite this year ( ULM and Ark) I don't count those until the last whistle blows. It is always possible that we upset a UGA or someone which would make a season like this for the players. I'm hoping for that.

We will probably lose next week. Freeze has Ole Miss fans and players buying into his "Win the Day" bull crap and they almost just beat A&M. Vandy just beat Mizzou...... yep.... 3 wins.

Well on any given Saturday, anything can happen.

Hope more Saturdays are in our favor.

Don't sell Alabama A&M short....they have put up 35+ points for the past 4 games. With the lack of offensive production that we have seen so far this season, we MAY beat New Mexico State and probably Alabama A&M. Don't see another win past those 2.....

I've been a active AU fan since 1972 and have NEVER seen an AU team so unorganized and inept.

New Mexico State- WIN

Alabama A&M- WIN

Thoughts?

Think I want a couple hits off the bong you are evidently smoking! Lol Seriously though 3 maybe 4 if we upset an SEC team. (I do believe we will be underdogs in ALL remaining SEC games)

Best case we win 3. Probably 2....Arky is hapless and we just proved ourselves haplesser! We have no QB...no offensive capability at all...we've scored one TD in 2 games now...worst offense in the NCAA....let that sink in....BOTTOM of the NCAA....how many million $$ does this staff make? This is a catastrophe. In my business, I would have been fired at the half...of the ULM GAME.

Best case scenario: Our Defense continues to improve, and we lose ot UGA and Bamma 35-0 and not 100-0. Cause we all know this offense can't score on those defenses.

IDK why its not like everyone else isn't beating Auburn. I mean sheesh, it took us OT to beat ULM.

Honestly i will stand by my predictions although i do not think we will beat TAMU but like i said this is BEST CASE SCENARIO not what i think will happen. If we played any consistent in these past few weeks we'd easily be undefeated, there hasn't been any team that i think we couldn't have beaten. We just continually shoot ourselves in the foot.

I say 4 at absolute best if we can beat Ole Miss. 2 is actually possible as we may only be NMS remaining. Alabama A&M actually isn't that bad this year and very well might beat us. I live less than a mile from Vandy's stadium and more than likely won't be attending that game unless I can practically get tickets for free. I was there when we lost in '08 and would hate to watch it happen again in '12.

Fact of the matter is, we are absolutely terrible. I have no idea why as I am not and never have been a football coach, but fact is fact and we are awful. I honestly believe we might be the worst team in the SEC period. I THINK we could beat Kentucky, but then again they did just put up 14 on MSU.

How did we go from winning the NC in '10 to this in such a short period of time?

New Mexico State- WIN

Alabama A&M- WIN

Thoughts?

let me do this.... i aint missed one game all year... check me out im battin 1000.

Ol Miss we drop

Vandy by the grace of GOD we win. Nope we lose....

A&M we get rapped.

NewMexico St? didnt know they had a team.. we win.

Ga will beat us like a little girl

Ala A&M easy win.

Bamma? watch me.... look at this... Im not goofin off. we win this one... I dunno.. somethin I dunno..put your money on it some how .... I just feel it...

I hope I am wrong.....I just don't see any way we get bowl eligible this season. We may end the season with zero SEC wins. There is not one SEC team left that I am confident we can beat. We are regressing instead of improving IMO. I am just hoping this staff does not lose the players before the end of the season. Once lost, it will be hard to get them back.

I hope I am wrong.....I just don't see any way we get bowl eligible this season. We may end the season with zero SEC wins. There is not one SEC team left that I am confident we can beat. We are regressing instead of improving IMO. I am just hoping this staff does not lose the players before the end of the season. Once lost, it will be hard to get them back.

I will actually be shocked if a lot of the players are not already lost. They look like they have nothing left to play for. And I will gladly bet a tidy chunk of change that there is no way we become bowl eligible. There just is absolutely no way we scrape together 5 more wins. I wish there was :(.

New Mexico State- WIN

Alabama A&M- WIN

Thoughts?

I see the best as 5-7 but expect 4-8. We will not beat TAMU the way we are playing now and likely lose to either Ole Miss or Vandt as well.

Archived