Funny video to enjoy........these guys have talent. Gotta laugh

Gulf Breeze Tiger

IMHO...Sickening.

These 2 jack-holes seem to be getting great enjoyment and attempting to profit in a sense from Auburns lack of success this year and there is no way I can relate to that. I can take Auburn fans talking about our vastly under performing football team or making sarcastic comments out of frustration and I can even take someone criticizing a player who is not playing up to potential.

When 2 supposed Auburn "FANS" go our of their way to make a pre-planned public joke of our team and players in the middle of the gameday environment I have to draw the line. What's next if we condone this crap?

My .02 YMMV

Does "All-In" require a weight limit? If so...

Anyway, I'm all about the "you can either cry or laugh about it" philosophy but participating in an activity like this especially on campus is truly sickening.

I understand the need to laugh at all the frustration, but calling out Kiehl by name is out of line. He has not played well and he knows it, but he is a super classy young man who is doing his very best. I think if Gus was still here they would be singing songs about what a great QB he is.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived