Alabama

PCBAuburnaFan

Is the luckiest team in the world

1)Officials never call them for ANYTHING 3 years ago they should of lost to Tennessee but they were allowed to be in the backfield almost every play against the Vols before the ball was snapped

2)In their NC game against Texas they got to play a 3rd string QB because McCoy got paid to sit out the game (he hardly got hit)

3)In their NC game against LSU they definitely payed Jefferson because he full well knew that he wasn't going pro

4)Every game i watch they get some BS turnovers where the ball practically falls in their hands off of some weird tip

Not hard when you've created the world's greatest & dirtiest system and the whole state, including the media, covers for you.

But you can't argue with what they put on the field, they get results.

1)Officials never call them for ANYTHING 3 years ago they should of lost to Tennessee but they were allowed to be in the backfield almost every play against the Vols before the ball was snapped

2)In their NC game against Texas they got to play a 3rd string QB because McCoy got paid to sit out the game (he hardly got hit)

3)In their NC game against LSU they definitely payed Jefferson because he full well knew that he wasn't going pro

4)Every game i watch they get some BS turnovers where the ball practically falls in their hands off of some weird tip

AND...

1) They recruit good players

2) They coach them up to get the very best out of each one of them

3) They have a coaching staff who has complete control of their program

4) They make informed hiring decisions on coordinators and they remedy the situation immediately when they miss on one (applewhite)

Yeah, they sure are lucky

AND...

4) They make informed hiring decisions on coordinators and they remedy the situation immediately when they miss on one (applewhite)

Besides, what in the world are you doing takling about bama? We can't beat our own ***** let alone bama. All of us Auburn folk need to get over the whole bama thing and accept nothing less than building a world class football program. Until we do that, what does it matter? Sure I want to beat bama a little more than I want to beat everyone else, but until we can beat everyone else a win over bama doesnt count for anything. I am not an auburn fan who says "i dont care if we go 1-11 as long as we beat bama." Those people, in my opinion. are idiots.

• 2 weeks later...

AND...

A blueprint, too bad we won't follow it.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to admit though that beating bama would put just a little bit of shine on this cow patty of a season. Not gonna happen, but it would be nice to have something to smile about.

• 1 month later...

Who are you guys talking about?....Ohhhhh....uat.....carry on.

Seriously.. I, too, have noticed this one. As well as perfectly timed blocked kicks. No one can possibly be as lucky as that school. It just doesn't happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived