New Coaches (merged all new coach topics)

joey87

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taggert is awesome. Harbough disciple and knows how to run a pro power style o correctly.

Him or Gus. Malzahn would be awesome. Imagine his O unhindered by a hc; to be able to run it as fast as he wants. Gus was a huge factor in our offensive recruiting. Record breaking offenses everywhere he goes. He helped us win a nc. Gus is THE man. Bring on the bus.

My brother was a graduate assistant under willie taggart at WKU, my brother says we do not want taggart. He says that while the team is doing good, taggart is not a very good coach and the team has discipline issues. He says once the players that taggart inherited from the last coach graduate the team won't be as good.

If we have 0% chance on landing Petrino, then I honestly don't know who we could realistically get that's solid. I'm not sold on a lot of the other names mentioned.

I think this thread has run its course and gotten too huge. I'm going to create a Petrino thread and some sort of generic coaching discussion thread. As other candidates get into the mix we can have threads on those as well. Obviously there can be some crosstalk but we just want to allow for some discussion that isn't 200 pages long while still leaving some space on the front page of the forum for other subjects to get brought up and not be drowned out by a dozen threads all discussing the same thing.

Archived