Other Starter changes

AUcivE09

We know CM will start over JH. Are there any other posisitons we are likely to see new faces? The secondary is kind of already pulling out all stops and playing A LOT of guys (who by the way I am VERY proud of). Our line is pretty well set outside of PM/AY and the possibility of CW playing a little guard.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pray Patrick miller doesn't start he gives up sacks like a mad man. I wouldn't be surprised to see some Kris Frost, and possibly Nosa Eguae who has been quiet this year. Obviously we always need more Sammie Coates.

Side note: have we thrown to a TE not named lutzie? Has lutzie had a td this year?

We know CM will start over JH. Are there any other posisitons we are likely to see new faces? The secondary is kind of already pulling out all stops and playing A LOT of guys (who by the way I am VERY proud of). Our line is pretty well set outside of PM/AY and the possibility of CW playing a little guard.

Some of us don't speak shorthand. Why not spell things out so we can follow what the hell you are talking about? I have no idea who JH is...

Some of us don't speak shorthand. Why not spell things out so we can follow what the hell you are talking about? I have no idea who JH is...

Wear #5. Plays MLB - oh, MIDDLE LINEBACKER.

CM wears #30.

Patrick Miller - and Avery Young.

I pray Patrick miller doesn't start he gives up sacks like a mad man. I wouldn't be surprised to see some Kris Frost, and possibly Nosa Eguae who has been quiet this year. Obviously we always need more Sammie Coates.

Side note: have we thrown to a TE not named lutzie? Has lutzie had a td this year?

15 catches for 139 Yds. Zero TD's.

No prob - CM - Cassanova McKinzey

JH - Jake Holland

PM - Patrick Miller

AY - Avery young

CW - Christian Westerman

Miller has seen a lot of pressure from his side and typically true freshman tackles are not a rock on the edge. I think he has done well for himself, but not as well as Young played.

Is Young hurt?

I think Johnathan Wallace should start at wildcat quarterback, but only if they rotate him in every third down and only to run it.

Excellent idea..have you spoken with Loeffler yet? :Sing:

I think Johnathan Wallace should start at wildcat quarterback, but only if they rotate him in every third down and only to run it.

And immediately after 2 consecutive positive running plays by tre mason. there is no better stratergery than to break up positive momentum. really throws the defense for a loop.

And immediately after 2 consecutive positive running plays by tre mason. there is no better stratergery than to break up positive momentum. really throws the defense for a loop.

yes! Pull tre mason out throw in little McCalebb and attempt a sweep with one blocker on the outside! Brilliant!

I forgot to tell you......I will be starting at SSLB. At 6-1, 225 and a blazing 4.9/40 I can clog up a hole and get run over just as good as anyone else.

:Sing:

I forgot to tell you......I will be starting at SSLB. At 6-1, 225 and a blazing 4.9/40 I can clog up a hole and get run over just as good as anyone else.

:Sing:

Not bad measurements actually, but the question is can you attempt an arm tackle only to slide off and eat grass?

I would like to see Prosch start,and immediately after the first two running plays listed above,pulled for a single back set featuring McCaleb and 4 wide-outs. Then we could run a toss sweep to the short side of the field or run him off tackle.

Here's to hoping Cassanova McKinzy can get stuck on the first blocker he meets all day this weekend. He's got big shoes to fill.

:roflol: And that he can miss tackles consistently

Excellent idea..have you spoken with Loeffler yet? :Sing:

Wonder if JW can throw a ball 10 - 15 yards to the correct team? The others seem to have issues with that...

How do we know Cass will start this week? I have not seen that yet

I have to finally admit that I must be the dumbest guy ever. All this time I thought that the "WILDCAT" formation was created to open up the passing game. I'm so dumb. That is a great idea!!! We will use the wildcat to run the football.

Then we can line up in the power I formation and run every play between the tackles behind THE YOUNGEST OFFENSIVE LINE IN THE SEC.

The next AD that we hire needs to find his head coach from this message board.

Archived