***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the fourth quarter comes does Auburn holdup four fingers? Just wondering.

Lemonier did.

But he can't do it by hisself

We if he was better conditioned those fingers wouldn't be so heavy

Damn Chizik why would pull out Jonathon Wallace back when he is doing well? Why would pull Cassanova Mckinzy back when it is a key drive? This is beyond frustrating..

The reason we are not throwing downfield is because our only real deep threat, Sammie Coates, is always on the sideline. I would think that by keeping him in, even if you don't throw to him, that he can clear space for other receivers.

That was a fumble. No matter. We still showed why we get outscored a bazillion to 3 in the 4th quarter. Don't take advantage of the opportunity to go in and tie it up. Settle for three. Sound familiar?

All the Moseley bashing: remember when Kiehl was in there and all of you wanted Clint to play?

I for one never called for Clint, I knew he wasn't the answer, I wanted Wallace.

All the Moseley bashing: remember when Kiehl was in there and all of you wanted Clint to play?

The grass is always greener...

horrible officiating

most ignorant statement of the day. congrats.

Sorry I was referring to the fumble, I suppose you cant advance a fumble. I appreciate the kind words :moon:

Actually the grass always seems to be browner lately..

To All the Moseley bashers: remember when Kiehl was in there and all of you wanted Clint to play?

There is no difference between CM and KF if Keihl's running ability is not utilized at all...

Archived