***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

CSL is the worst. 3 yards and you run east-west ?? did he forget the score, qrt and how much time is left? he has no respect for our defense and could care less if they get a drink or rest on the sidelines. Guy should be fired immediately.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wallace gets the first if he is the runner...... CSL is terrible! Totally!

Wallace would still be running right now, actually. I don't know if that was a read or a play call, either way, it was wrong.

Why did it take me 2 games into LAST SEASON to realize Tre Mason is our best back and yet it took Gene Chizik and Company all of last season and 5 games into this season to figure it out? And why did in take 6 games for them to figure out Cass is better?

Mcallebb just doesn't like turning up field

My point exactly!!!!!

Too bad CSL doesnt know that and keeps calling an OMac speed sweep to the SHORT side of the field on 3rd and short. I give up.

Hoping for the D to score? That's going to hard we don't even have an int this year do we? This was the third series where we had a 2nd and short and we ran the ball out of I form and lost yards. We either need a qb that can throw or a great o line

Hopefully this game seals the of chizik.

There is not one phase of the game that we are not poor.

Keep in mind....this is Vandy. Lost 50-3 to uga.

Beatdown corner begins next week.

CSL lost us this damn game

That sweep on 3rd and short was border line mentally handicapped. And punting was stupid Vandy is going to burn clock and we won't have time

Hoping for the D to score? That's going to hard we don't even have an int this year do we? This was the third series where we had a 2nd and short and we ran the ball out of I form and lost yards. We either need a qb that can throw or a great o line

I'm pretty sure we have 1 INT this season and few fumble recoveries.

I don't think they should leave CSL in Nashville they should never have taken him in the first place. Pathetic offensive plan and execution.

CSL lost us this damn game

That sweep on 3rd and short was border line mentally handicapped. And punting was stupid Vandy is going to burn clock and we won't have time

or BVG when he still learning how to coach D on the first drive. 14 points there alone..

Archived