***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

I love coming to the game thread to vent about play calling and a certain RBs @#%'!! tendencies and the last 10+ posts have already said it for me. Crazy that all of us can so clearly see what's going on but our coaches can't seem to. It's maddening...

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did it take me 2 games into LAST SEASON to realize Tre Mason is our best back and yet it took Gene Chizik and Company all of last season and 5 games into this season to figure it out? And why did in take 6 games for them to figure out Cass is better?

Can't answer for Cassanova but you were 11 games premature on Tre. Dyer was better.

This offense is worse than Tony Franklin's by leaps and bounds. I feel sorry for our D. They have played well but the O would struggle to play a high level high school.

I don't think it even bothers me much anymore. It's mind numblingly awful.

It's a sad state of affairs when you expect a loss to Vandy. This was our only shot at winning an SEC game for the rest of the year.

How about Vandy running clock out and an AUBURN team can't stop them.

Wish we would have wasted two more time outs so this thing called auburn football

can come to an end.

Thanks chizik for making us an embarrassment.

This offense is worse than Tony Franklin's by leaps and bounds. I feel sorry for our D. They have played well but the O would struggle to play a high level high school.

It's probably true.

CSL lost us this damn game

That sweep on 3rd and short was border line mentally handicapped. And punting was stupid Vandy is going to burn clock and we won't have time

or BVG when he still learning how to coach D on the first drive. 14 points there alone..

That's true on those 2 opening drives but anytime you hold a team to 7 in the second half and you are only down 4 in the 4th quarter, its not the defense that has lost this game. We should be able to score more than 3 points in the 2nd half of a football game against Vandy.

Mcallebb just doesn't like turning up field

My point exactly!!!!!

Has anyone noticed that when OMac turns up field instead of running out of bounds that he freaks out and sometimes falls down. It is the most hilarious thing I've seen.

Archived