***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well barring a miracle from Jesus himself it looks like were 1-6....

I know we look like a trainwreck but wait til next year or the year after that...gene will right this sinking ship. Just like he did at isu...

How about Vandy running clock out and an AUBURN team can't stop them.

Wish we would have wasted two more time outs so this thing called auburn football

can come to an end.

Thanks chizik for making us an embarrassment.

Exactly. This is terrible.

Alright, I am joining Fire Chizik band wagon.... I don't have any strength to watch any more Auburn Football games this year unless somebody is fired...

Okay guys, just pay me a fraction of the money we are wasting on Chiz and I will take us the rest of the way home this season. I can't be any worse than what he has put out on the field. War Eagle

Why did it take me 2 games into LAST SEASON to realize Tre Mason is our best back and yet it took Gene Chizik and Company all of last season and 5 games into this season to figure it out? And why did in take 6 games for them to figure out Cass is better?

Can't answer for Cassanova but you were 11 games premature on Tre. Dyer was better.

Your right about Dyer, in my head I was thinking Omac vs Mason

CSL lost us this damn game

That sweep on 3rd and short was border line mentally handicapped. And punting was stupid Vandy is going to burn clock and we won't have time

or BVG when he still learning how to coach D on the first drive. 14 points there alone..

That's true on those 2 opening drives but anytime you hold a team to 7 in the second half and you are only down 4 in the 4th quarter, its not the defense that has lost this game. We should be able to score more than 3 points in the 2nd half of a football game against Vandy.

It is not just 2 openning drives though but every 2 opening drives this season. Opponents always score at least 10 points from that alone.

This offense is worse than Tony Franklin's by leaps and bounds. I feel sorry for our D. They have played well but the O would struggle to play a high level high school.

It's probably true.

This offense is worse than Tony Franklin's by leaps and bounds. I feel sorry for our D. They have played well but the O would struggle to play a high level high school.

It's probably true.

As a former player this is sad. I hope someone shows these kids that they are playing for a great school, great fans and now it is about pride. You can fold or man up. I believe in Auburn and Auburn men will rise up.

CSL lost us this damn game

That sweep on 3rd and short was border line mentally handicapped. And punting was stupid Vandy is going to burn clock and we won't have time

or BVG when he still learning how to coach D on the first drive. 14 points there alone..

That's true on those 2 opening drives but anytime you hold a team to 7 in the second half and you are only down 4 in the 4th quarter, its not the defense that has lost this game. We should be able to score more than 3 points in the 2nd half of a football game against Vandy.

vandy kept us in this game with those ridiculous trick plays...

EagleDamnWar just tweeted that RUMORS were circulating that if we lost today Chiz would be fired and BVG would be interim HC.

Count me "All In" for that plan.

Yeah and I've seen Auburn fans wanting Vandy to win to make it happen. So sad.

I never want AUburn to lose but I've never wanted an AUburn season to be over so badly.

Archived