***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

Vandy doing their best to keep us in the game.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm undefeated in NCAA 2013 with Oregon's play book.

Surely that's enough credentials to run this offense.

Your hired as my assistant head coach. Let's unleash hell on Tx AM

We are playing against a small offensive line and they are running all over us, we are getting killed in the 4th quarter this year, and our offensive line can't consistently get a push this all points to strength and conditioning problems...Yoxall needs to go. No matter what plays you are calling if you aren't the stronger team tis is the type of product you get on the field.

Okay guys, just pay me a fraction of the money we are wasting on Chiz and I will take us the rest of the way home this season. I can't be any worse than what he has put out on the field. War Eagle

You got my support my friend! Go take care of bitness lol

Way to go defense!! Big fumble too bad couldn't return it for a td

Seriously why are rumors so bad? Rumors are part of the sport. It doesn't mean you have to believe the rumor but their should not be rules against it.....

Well barring a miracle from Jesus himself it looks like were 1-6....

I know we look like a trainwreck but wait til next year or the year after that...gene will right this sinking ship. Just like he did at isu...

Maybe another major football program will save us by offering Chizik a job elsewhere. Auburn raiding Chizik was the best thing that ever happened to Iowa State.

Archived