Only classless thing I witnessed lat night...

Tiger4Ever

Guest AuNuma1
Who cares about the LSU and Bama bands? Please take this debate elsewhere. This is an Auburn football message board.

No kidding....

That T-shirt is actually made with different teams on it. Just happened to be a shirt with Auburn on it.

Do we live in a world so politically correct that no one finds a little humor in that? Granted it was a bad decision on ESPN's part to show that on TV but I have seen a lot worse at other places. As far as LSU fans being a little more 'aggressive' when it comes to Auburn you can thank Tommy for that. The cigar smoking incident, the Auburn players jumping on the logo after pre-game warm-ups, the driving for a score when the the game was all but over with. Some people around here take LSU sports pretty seriously and when these things a rubbed in there faces they lash out. Call it blind devotion or, more than likely, redneck mentality. I'm sure you know a few that fit the same mold. But not all fans are that one-minded and can refrain from the dumb name-calling. Hopefully everyone who came to the game had a great experience and can go back and say you don't need to bring your riot gear when coming to LSU.

Guest AuNuma1

Thanks COramprat...the cigar and whatever other possible incident has been run into the ground enough already.

And the lsu/ua band wars is hardly considered Auburn football, so...

Archived