For anyone around Jordan-Hare today

aubfaninga

If you are around JH today or know anyone around JH please ask them to give more support to these players than ever before. If the Auburn family is what it says that it is then make it known tonight. Put down your guard, don't be scared to be a fanatic, and get loud. What do you have to lose? Use these young Auburn men to escape reality for a few hours. Forget the season, forget the rumors, forget your differences, forget the coaches, and support this team for just a few hours. These players have not given up on Auburn! Have you? It's time for this family to rally behind these young men. Please send a text, a tweet, or just word of mouth that if this game is close at the end of the 3rd quarter Jordan-Hare stadium must be heard. Louder than ever before! Please have fun for one day. I belive in Auburn and love it!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Just a reminder

Auburn 28....ULM 14 at the end of 3 qtrs

Auburn 16....Clemson 16 after 3

Auburn 10....Vandy 17 after 3

Auburn 20....Ole Miss 24 after 3

Auburn 7......Arkansas 10 after 3

Auburn 10....LSU 12 after 3

If it is close this time we need the Auburn spirit in full force to try and get these guys across the finish line.

War Eagle!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Please be infectious and spread the word. Everyone needs to find something to motivate them, do it for Omac, do it for Lutz, do it for Chiz's family, or just do it because you love Auburn. Test yourself as an Auburn man or women. Don't be scared to be wrong. Don't be scared to fail. We have nothing to lose! Lay your heart and soul on the line just like we ask the players to do every Saturday. Please spread the word!!!

If you are around JH today or know anyone around JH please ask them to give more support to these players than ever before. If the Auburn family is what it says that it is then make it known tonight. Put down your guard, don't be scared to be a fanatic, and get loud. What do you have to lose? Use these young Auburn men to escape reality for a few hours. Forget the season, forget the rumors, forget your differences, forget the coaches, and support this team for just a few hours. These players have not given up on Auburn! Have you? It's time for this family to rally behind these young men. Please send a text, a tweet, or just word of mouth that if this game is close at the end of the 3rd quarter Jordan-Hare stadium must be heard. Louder than ever before! Please have fun for one day. I belive in Auburn and love it!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Just a reminder

Auburn 28....ULM 14 at the end of 3 qtrs

Auburn 16....Clemson 16 after 3

Auburn 10....Vandy 17 after 3

Auburn 20....Ole Miss 24 after 3

Auburn 7......Arkansas 10 after 3

Auburn 10....LSU 12 after 3

If it is close this time we need the Auburn spirit in full force to try and get these guys across the finish line.

+1

I challenge all of you going to the game to join me at Tiger Walk. I never miss it. We need the biggest crowd ever today. As I have told others, negative energy only begets more negative energy. I choose to be positive, to stand with the team, the coaches, and Auburn. Do you???? I was at the rally on Thursday, the team and coaches really appreciated the support! I am sick of all of the calling out of our coaches and our team! This accomplishes nothing at this point in time.

See you at Tiger Walk.

Be loud and be proud tonight.

WAR EAGLE

I challenge all of you going to the game to join me at Tiger Walk. I never miss it. We need the biggest crowd ever today. As I have told others, negative energy only begets more negative energy. I choose to be positive, to stand with the team, the coaches, and Auburn. Do you???? I was at the rally on Thursday, the team and coaches really appreciated the support! I am sick of all of the calling out of our coaches and our team! This accomplishes nothing at this point in time.

See you at Tiger Walk.

Be loud and be proud tonight.

WAR EAGLE

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!

War Eagle!!!Wish I could be there but will be in spirit!! Will be glued to the tube till the end no matter what!!!Again, War Eagle from Charlotte NC!!!!!!

Bizarre. How many of you will be "supporting the team" when they return from getting their arose handed to them 66-0 in Tuscaloosa? They will need encouragement then more than e er, but will get none.

Bizarre. How many of you will be "supporting the team" when they return from getting their arose handed to them 66-0 in Tuscaloosa? They will need encouragement then more than e er, but will get none.

I will never stop supporting my Tigers!

War Eagle!!!Wish I could be there but will be in spirit!! Will be glued to the tube till the end no matter what!!!Again, War Eagle from Charlotte NC!!!!!!

War Eagle!!!

War Eagle!!!

War Damn Eagle! I was at the Vandy game and plan to be at Georgia(I will gladly accept a ticket and attend the bammer game if an Auburn fan wants to donate one). I simply could not make this game or I would be there. I will watch it until the end. Track' em Tigers!

Thanks for helping me get my sorry butt off the fence! I will be there and be LOUD and will be happy to take anyone's extra ticket!

LET'S GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for helping me get my sorry butt off the fence! I will be there and be LOUD and will be happy to take anyone's extra ticket!

LET'S GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't sort this mess out after the season behind closed doors.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Love my Tigers, no Matter what!! War Eagle Forever and Always! I have a feeling about the game tonight. I can't be there for this one, but I will be there next weekend with about 20 of my closest Auburn Friends and Family. Give hell tonight boys, and be LOUD!

Love my Tigers, no Matter what!! War Eagle Forever and Always! I have a feeling about the game tonight. I can't be there for this one, but I will be there next weekend with about 20 of my closest Auburn Friends and Family. Give hell tonight boys, and be LOUD!

Love the quote

"Four things you can't recover......"

Archived