2014 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/14/14)

WarEagleAU

Kamryn Pettway committed to fsu yesterday. Yet another Prattville player headed there.

There is no yet another to it. Golson picked Ole Miss remember. And give it time on Pettway. FSU is his only offer right now.

Justin Shanks was from Pratteville, was he not?

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peyton Barber last year was a bit of a hidden gem because of a junior year injury. Could Chris Matthews be a similar case? Any other guys like that?

This may be the best "Get" for this staff in 2013. He is for real and so is his teammate of course.

WarEagleAU - Are we not even pursuing Raekwon? If we get 2-3 of the top targets we will be fine, I was just curious. He is a monster.

Auburn is a longshot for him. However, BVG is the last guy recruiting him to Auburn and not sure about our new coaching staff. I guess we are still recruiting him. I'll add him if he visit Auburn. Yep, he is a monster.

Kamryn Pettway committed to fsu yesterday. Yet another Prattville player headed there.

There is no yet another to it. Golson picked Ole Miss remember. And give it time on Pettway. FSU is his only offer right now.

Yes but 1 prospect is not a trend.

Updated (2/20/13):

DT Elisha Shaw is our top target.

I just removed a lot of unrated players with no offer due to limited space in this thread.

Added:

WR Trevon Lee

WR Johnnie Dixon

TE Darrion Hutcherson

OL Terrone Prescod

S Cortez McDowell

S Allen Artis

but there is another.... :jossun:

but there is another.... :jossun:

may you find him now.... :cool:

David Cornwell per 247 plans on making a decision in June! Loves AU and told Lashlee he was real excited to get an offer from the New Staff. Loves the atmosphere on the Plains!

Updated (3/3/13):

RB Kamryn Pettway commits to Auburn.

RB Nick Chubb is our new top target.

Added:

WR D'haquille Williams (top target)

DE Kendall Baker (top target)

ILB Korie Rogers

CB Ken Hike

ATH C.J. Hampton

AU offered:

OL Joshua Casher (new top target)

OL Jordan Sims

David Cornwell per 247 plans on making a decision in June! Loves AU and told Lashlee he was real excited to get an offer from the New Staff. Loves the atmosphere on the Plains!

He has a final 4. He has not stated who they are publicly yet but reading betweens the lines from an article from yesterday my guess is the 4 are UGA, Bama, Tennessee, and Va. Tech.

On another note Roc Thomas has a top 2 of Auburn and UGA...not Bama as most AU fans have penciled him in.

He has a final 4. He has not stated who they are publicly yet but reading betweens the lines from an article from yesterday my guess is the 4 are UGA, Bama, Tennessee, and Va. Tech.

On another note Roc Thomas has a top 2 of Auburn and UGA...not Bama as most AU fans have penciled him in.

I am thinking that thUGA would be hard to beat for a Pro-Style QB. And they will need someone to take over for Murray.

Updated (3/3/13):

Added:

ILB Korie Rogers

CB Ken Hike

ATH C.J. Hampton

AU offered:

OL Jordan Sims

Would our top target not be Racean Thomas at this point? :dunno: Maybe not. They are all VERY good backs and I really like Chubb. I just prefer Pettway and Thomas.

Updated (3/3/13):

Added:

ILB Korie Rogers

CB Ken Hike

ATH C.J. Hampton

AU offered:

OL Jordan Sims

Would our top target not be Racean Thomas at this point? :dunno: Maybe not. They are all VERY good backs and I really like Chubb. I just prefer Pettway and Thomas.

I agree with Dixie here. Thomas is a higher target right now IMO. Further more if NSD were today it would be a good day for Auburn and UGA at RB. whoever gets Thomas the other likely gets Chubb.

Updated (3/3/13):

Added:

ILB Korie Rogers

CB Ken Hike

ATH C.J. Hampton

AU offered:

OL Jordan Sims

I agree with Dixie here. Thomas is a higher target right now IMO. Further more if NSD were today it would be a good day for Auburn and UGA at RB. whoever gets Thomas the other likely gets Chubb.

Exacto-moon-doe!.

"On another note Roc Thomas has a top 2 of Auburn and UGA...not Bama as most AU fans have penciled him in." -Ellitor

I find that very strange. I would have thought bama and LSU would be the top 2. Love to have the guy but I need to see his name sliding out of a fax machine first. I dont beleive Oxford (the town) is as bama heavy as people say but I have heard the coaching staff is a little crimson around the neck (please correct me if I am wrong so I can claim to be informed!).

Seems kids want to upstage the previous class with drama and flips and all that. Would not suprise me one bit if the uga/au is just a throw off - especially this early in the game. Kid is big time in state talent - lord knows he will get "offers" from bama if they arent in the top 2.

"On another note Roc Thomas has a top 2 of Auburn and UGA...not Bama as most AU fans have penciled him in." -Ellitor

I find that very strange. I would have thought bama and LSU would be the top 2. Love to have the guy but I need to see his name sliding out of a fax machine first. I dont beleive Oxford (the town) is as bama heavy as people say but I have heard the coaching staff is a little crimson around the neck (please correct me if I am wrong so I can claim to be informed!).

Seems kids want to upstage the previous class with drama and flips and all that. Would not suprise me one bit if the uga/au is just a throw off - especially this early in the game. Kid is big time in state talent - lord knows he will get "offers" from bama if they arent in the top 2.

Oxford just hired a new head coach dont know for sure who he will hire to help. LOts of Auburn fans from oxford to. E i agree with you and dixie Thomas should be our #1 running back target. I'm liking what I hear lately from him.

Oxford just hired a new head coach dont know for sure who he will hire to help. LOts of Auburn fans from oxford to. E i agree with you and dixie Thomas should be our #1 running back target. I'm liking what I hear lately from him.

He is saying the things you like to hear if you bleed O & B. Just pray it stays that way only 11 short months from now!

I know Darrion Hutcherson has been discussed many times, but I hope we will try to sign him. 6-7 and 260 lbs. would make a terrific DE or TE. I think he would be a huge asset for this team no doubt. He could be the next Jadavion Clowney with his size and speed. He should be recruited for both positions. Maybe the next Lutz as well.

Doc - I am with you if for no other reason than I believe he would be a leader off the field as well as on. He seems to love AU, I think it's a longshot at this point though. Who knows though, Gus may like him as well.

Wish we had everything in place so we'd win another BCSNC game. If we could win another national championship, with Gus and this staff, I believe we would win 2 or 3 in a row. If we do that, then the "little one" would either leave turdville on his own or be fired.

Archived