General coaching hire discussion (your random tossed out name is probably merged here)

TitanTiger

Who will be the next coach  

326 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our next head coach?

• Gus Malzhan
    • Charlie Strong
    • Jimbo Fisher
    • Jeff Fisher
    • David Shaw
    • Bobby Petrino
    • Bob Stoops
    • Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep....the plane is back in Ft Worth :bananadance:/>

http://www.frogsowar...-gary-patterson

Patterson out he getting raise

Me Tarzan, you Jester.

I will not be swinging on vines with you and no i dont want go inside your hut with you and that ape

Woah, boy! Easy, Jester. I wasn't propositioning you -- just commenting on your sentence structure (or lack thereof).

Me Tarzan, you Jester.

I will not be swinging on vines with you and no i dont want go inside your hut with you and that ape

Woah, boy! Easy, Jester. I wasn't propositioning you -- just commenting on your sentence structure (or lack thereof).

So easy a cave........

Who am I kidding? My writing skills aren't any better.

Me Tarzan, you Jester.

So easy a cave........

Maybe i should just leave that's twice I've been poked at for it i didn't realize this was English class . I'm sorry im not up to par with that.. also i wasn't tring make fun of you about comment i thought it would get a laugh again im sorry

Me Tarzan, you Jester.

So easy a cave........

Maybe i should just leave that's twice I've been poked at for it i didn't realize this was English class . I'm sorry im not up to par with that.. also i wasn't tring make fun of you about comment i thought it would get a laugh again im sorry

Hey, man -- I am not upset about anything, and I hope you're not. I was just teasing you.

Me Tarzan, you Jester.

So easy a cave........

Hey, man -- I am not upset about anything, and I hope you're not. I was just teasing you.

Yup. If Britt were a superhero his name would be The Tease

Me Tarzan, you Jester.

So easy a cave........

;D

Me Tarzan, you Jester.

So easy a cave........

;D/>

Great googly moogly I'd hate to see the costume...

Me Tarzan, you Jester.

So easy a cave........

;D/>

Great googly moogly I'd hate to see the costume...

:bigblush:

Has Butch Jones ever been given consideration by those whose opinions matter? (which excludes everyone on this board)

I'm not extremely familar with him, but I'd put him in the same stratosphere as Strong (who I like). He seems like a very attainable candidate, as he's openly interviewing. He's talked to Purdue and Colorado so far that we know of. Hell, if he's seriously mulling a move to Colorado, who is in even worse shape than we are, you'd think he'd definitely listen to what we have to say.

He's only 44 years old and has six years HC experience

He's gone 50-27 in six years at Central Michigan and Cincinnati, going to bowl games in 5 of 6 years.

Considering the schools, 50 wins in six years is pretty good.

I just think he's a coach who would have been worth at least an interview.

Has Butch Jones ever been given consideration by those whose opinions matter? (which excludes everyone on this board)

I'm not extremely familar with him, but I'd put him in the same stratosphere as Strong (who I like). He seems like a very attainable candidate, as he's openly interviewing. He's talked to Purdue and Colorado so far that we know of. Hell, if he's seriously mulling a move to Colorado, who is in even worse shape than we are, you'd think he'd definitely listen to what we have to say.

He's only 44 years old and has six years HC experience

He's gone 50-27 in six years at Central Michigan and Cincinnati, going to bowl games in 5 of 6 years.

Considering the schools, 50 wins in six years is pretty good.

I just think he's a coach who would have been worth at least an interview.

Was he even interested? PTB would say he has no SEC ties. Good candidate though.

Could mean nothing like most information reported but it seems as though Charlie Strong's attitude has changed slightly...not about particulary about Auburn but about maybe any job in general. http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8706888/charlie-strong-raises-questions-coaching-future-louisville-cardinals

So i think Arkansas may of just beat us by getting Wisconsin's head coach...

Maybe. Two days ago it was Petersen. Two hours ago it was Gundy.

But this time i saw it on facebook so it must be true....

So i think Arkansas may of just beat us by getting Wisconsin's head coach...

Maybe. Two days ago it was Petersen. Two hours ago it was Gundy.

But this time i saw it on facebook so it must be true....

Well there you go. I would love to kich his arse for the next decade. That BS he said during the Wilson thing put a target on his forehead forever in my book.

Me Tarzan, you Jester.

So easy a cave........

Wow, the double entendres just keep coming...

Archived