OU at A&M

aumoore

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go FifthChoiceOne Go ! ! ! :D

Recievers for A&M are WIDE open on every play thus far ! ! ! !

I freaking hate Jefferson Pilot Sports, they never freaking finish their games on time. We ordered the OU/Texas AtM game on pay per view but then turned around and cancelled it, due to the UGA/UK game being on prior to the OU game on ESPN game plan. Not gonna pay the money and miss a majority of the first half.

So no OU/Texas Atm, and no Notre Dame/Tenn atm either, just Georgia and UK trading passes in a 40 point difference game with 7 minutes left.

I freaking hate Jefferson Pilot Sports, they never freaking finish their games on time.  We ordered the OU/Texas AtM game on pay per view but then turned around and cancelled it, due to the UGA/UK game being on prior to the OU game on ESPN game plan.  Not gonna pay the money and miss a majority of the first half.

So no OU/Texas Atm, and no Notre Dame/Tenn atm either, just Georgia and UK trading passes in a 40 point difference game with 7 minutes left.

118626[/snapback]

keep the updates coming!!!!

I freaking hate Jefferson Pilot Sports, they never freaking finish their games on time.  We ordered the OU/Texas AtM game on pay per view but then turned around and cancelled it, due to the UGA/UK game being on prior to the OU game on ESPN game plan.  Not gonna pay the money and miss a majority of the first half.

118626[/snapback]

keep the updates coming!!!!

118627[/snapback]

We called back and just cancelled it so we don't have the game, otherwise I would. Just wasn't worth paying 20 bucks and missing the first quarter plus.

A&M 21, OU 7. I think anyone watching this game can clearly see how weak OU's seconday is. They are ranked #2 on their name. If our boys run the table, and I think they will, we should see USc vs AU. Go Aggies!!

28-14 3 minutes left in half

Fran with a little payback fake punt that Stoops got him with 2 years ago at UAT...

A&M looks good!!!

Most improved player I have seen this year is A&M QB!!! He has looked great against OU!

texas a&M is blowing it....thanks a lot coach fran...ya rat b*****ds

He hasn't blown it yet. There's still a whole half to play. Like I said last week, OU is beatable. TXAM is playing inspired. If they can continue to keep up the emotion, they win. Peterson has been shut down and is getting frustrated. White is also frustrated. GO AGGIES!!!!!

Archived