Did Bill Curry just Diss Bama Fans?

CarolinaTiger

the play-by-play guy was just talking about how the bama fans loved this Hines defense, but last year, they were ready to run him out of town...

that's when curry (i think it's c urry that's doingthe color...sounds like him) chimes in w/the "well, they just don't know football".

LOL

anyone need a brick? :big:

ct

the play-by-play guy was just talking about how the bama fans loved this Hines defense, but last year, they were ready to run him out of town...

that's when curry (i think it's c urry that's doingthe color...sounds like him) chimes in w/the "well, they just don't know football".

LOL

anyone need a brick?  :big:

ct

118691[/snapback]

They don't need to know football...they just need to know they are ALABAMA!!!

The just need to know history, 12 championships and tradition...what is all of this talk about football????

I am so sick and tired of hearing "the number one defense in the country...." and "....alabama's defense is just incredible i mean they are just killing MSU!" maybe the announcers are playing NCAA 2005 but i'm just not seeing this number 1 defense... Troy played better defense against LSU! what the heck?

These announcers are dumb.

Do they have the mike man for uat miked. Everytime his redneck voice yells, it's as loud as the announcer.

just watching bammer play ball makes me mad... it doesn't matter what happens.. i don't know where this hatred comes from... maybe it's the mullets, the bar, bill curry, brodie "God" croyle, or maybe its just the fact that no matter how bad alabama plays ball they always have the "number one defense in the nation". all i know is that no matter where I am and no matter how old i get i will always have a hatred inside my heart that burns for the destruction of a football program that just can't let a dead man rest.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

Bill Curry has the Alabama memories of himself so far up his rear, his eyes are red and white. I've never liked him except when he coached at UA, because he was so inept. He knows everything about football, knows every player in any league that has ever played the game, knows all their brothers and sisters, and even tries to keep up with all the pet's name. He talks constantly during games. He is a legend in his own mind!!!!!

:puke::moon::puke::moon::puke::moon:

And when he said the Alabama fans just didn't know football, that is probably the most profound statement to ever leave his mouth...

Bill "CAN'T" Curry is O-11 vs AU.

THAT is all that needs to be said.

Next subject?? :lol::lol::lol:

My wife walked into the room right at the time whaen they had a close-up shot of Brodie on the sidelines with his mullet cut hangin' out the back and 15 year old :ua: cap on. She walked past the TV and said, "My God, who is that redneck." I said, "That's Brodie Croyle" She said, "What does he weigh, 110 pounds?"

She doesn't know football but she's a great judge of character. :P

I have another question. Close to the end of the game, did I hear one of those fools say "Alabama has 17 National Championships"? If so, they have completely lost it.

He also made the comment that if Doogie "BC" Howser hadn't been injured Bama would be right in the thick of the BCS.

This was the same dude that said Ainge would be the first pick in the NFL draft and to be sure and keep an eye out for him. This was said immediately before we kicked off against UT. What an idiot.

You guys sure are good for a laugh on a sunday afternoon.

118868[/snapback]

Don't give us the credit. You can thank an ex-coach (one of many) and an expert on 'all things football' for all the levity.

Archived