Texas getting spanked

bigsixfive

35-7 OSU right now, several minutes to go before the half... Maybe this will hurt OUs SOS and offset our SOS drop because of UT's fine example of football.

They played both of these teams and so this game won't affect their SOS.

118708[/snapback]

Aren't some of them based on rankings and not on W-L record?

It seriously does not look good for us to go to the Championship game. If OK wins out, and we win out... I see it very very tough.. and I think our chances to get into the NC game will rely on the voters out there to get us at 2nd in the AP or ESPN/USA polls. We still have to beat GA, AL, and then TN(MAYBE).

Somebody was a little quick on the trigger with this thread...Cowpoke implosion in full effect as the damned Longhorns have scored 28 unanswered points to tie it.

Somebody was a little quick on the trigger with this thread...Cowpoke implosion in full effect as the damned Longhorns have scored 28 unanswered points to tie it.

118717[/snapback]

Quick on the trigger? They were up by 21 at the half!! I dont know whats up with OSU... I've quit watching it. Its 49-35 now. Gotta give props to UT for not getting discouraged after getting smacked around for a bit.

Rediculous... INT for a touchdown, called back for a penalty, so they just score on the next play. Someone needs to tell OSU that the game isn't over yet, because they are seriously playing like it is. Texas is looking top notch right now. I can't figure out if thats because they are, or because OSU is making them look that way.

Complete meltdown by the Pokes...they've gotten swamped in the second half.

T4A, you're not joking about the Big XII North...it's been like watching a toothless person try to eat a steak: Slightly entertaining, but mostly pathetic.

Going into the second week of November, there is NO Big XII North school with a winning conference record.

Here's yer standings:

* ISU (yep) 3-3

* Nebraska 3-3

* Kansas St. 2-4

* Colorado 2-4

* Missouri 2-4

* Kansas 1-5

It is entirely plausible that the winner of the North will have a 4-4 league mark and be 6-5 overall...Nebraska still has a game with OU in Norman...ISU has to go to KSU in a couple of weeks. That entire division is a joke this year.

Yeah, it looks like smooth sailing for OU at this point...games against Nebraska, Baylor and whoever the North sacrificial lamb is.

Oddball fact: The Big XII South has won the title game in even # years since its inception ('96), the Big XII North has won it in the odd years.

T4A, you're not joking about the Big XII North...it's been like watching a toothless person try to eat a steak:  Slightly entertaining, but mostly pathetic.

Going into the second week of November, there is NO Big XII North school with a winning conference record.

Here's yer standings:

* ISU (yep) 3-3

* Nebraska  3-3

* Kansas St. 2-4

* Colorado 2-4

* Missouri 2-4

* Kansas 1-5

It is entirely plausible that the winner of the North will have a 4-4 league mark and be 6-5 overall...Nebraska still has a game with OU in Norman...ISU has to go to KSU in a couple of weeks.  That entire division is a joke this year.

118762[/snapback]

Ya know whats even worse, we are talking about OU might face in their championship game a team that is not even bowl eligible.

Archived