Who is the "BOOM HIRE" that EagleDamnWar speaks of

tbone4jc

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phillip Marshall said its not Muschamp. Alot of ppl are thinking Bob Stoops. Who knows though?

I find it tough to believe Stoops would come at this point but i would welcome him. Has anyone looked up their AD to see if he has ties to Auburn in any way? I believe the next AD will have some ties so that could be a good starting point.

Does Auburn really want another situation where the AD and HC are pals ? If you are going to do that you might as well let the same person be HC and AD. I am not necessarily opposed to that either since that was the way it was done a lot in the old days.

I'd kill for muschamp, i love what he's done with Florida but he is not leaving there any time soon.

He's got stuff rolling in the Swamp right now, he works for one of the very best Athletic Directors in the country, Jeremy Foley. Will ain't goin anywhere anytime soon.

I'd kill for muschamp, i love what he's done with Florida but he is not leaving there any time soon.

He's got stuff rolling in the Swamp right now, he works for one of the very best Athletic Directors in the country, Jeremy Foley. Will ain't goin anywhere anytime soon.

as intense as muschamp is he could probably could run two programs and still find enough energy to have a few sideline aneurysms

Does Auburn really want another situation where the AD and HC are pals ? If you are going to do that you might as well let the same person be HC and AD. I am not necessarily opposed to that either since that was the way it was done a lot in the old days.

A sucessful HC has to have a good relationship with his AD, but it does need to be an arms-length relationship.

No more buddies.

As long as they are both good at there jobs I do not care if they are family.

as intense as muschamp is he could probably could run two programs and still find enough energy to have a few sideline aneurysms

+1 :wareagle:

No more buddies.

what if the "buddies" we're very successful previously?

Whatever is going on seems to be consistent with all 3 pay sites...And no I do not know yet

Get off your butt and make some phone calls. Find out what all the hoopla is about. TIA :beer2:

I wonder if it will be announced after thew bowl season or will they announce it after the Iron Bowl?

Archived