It's puppy time!

WarTim

Now that the puppies have dispatched the mildCats, Let's get into discussing the

Tiger's next test.

The puppies have a good, balanced team. greene is a good qb and will not make many stupid mistakes. If we want this one, we are gonna' have to TAKE IT.

Coach Borges has had an extra week to add to the play book. I look for him to go after them early. The croud will be LOUD, possibly the most hostile AUdience that any team has faced at JH since uat in '89. IF we can get up on them early, it will get VERY VERY loud.

Coach Chizik has also had the extra week to tweak the defense and to attempt to solve the problem on one side of the secondary. I think there will be some weird blitz packages set up for this game as well.

We must protect Jason and give him time. IF we can do that, Ronnie & Carnell could have BIG games.

I know I am skippin' around a bit, but, I am already in a game day mood. :angry:

Let's get ready to do our part. THIS week's TigerWalk is where it begins.......

ONE at a time...WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! :au:

I started chanting UGA,UGA,UGA... in my head ten minutes after the Ole Miss game. This is the biggest game to be played at J-HS since 89'. If we can put together 4 qrts of solid ball we will get UGA. My hope is that J. Ingle is ready to go we need him on the O-Line, I do however think that Lindsey would have a score to settle with the dogs. He was a part of the O-Line that got MANHANDLED in Athtens last year. We have got 7 days to get ready to take on the biggest challenge in :au: history!!

War Damn Eagle !!!!!

I'm fired up, also. This AU team is the most cohesive unit we've had in many years. They have shown no selfishness, have no petty squabbles, and have been focused on the prize from the very first snap of this season. Now is the time for them to show what they are made of. The UK and OM games they just went thru the motions. They knew they had the talent to win, and they did. They did not do either impressively, but they won.

The coaching staff has had two weeks to get them ready. (advantage to :au: ). We're playing at home (advantage :au: ). We've got a revenge factor from last year (advantage :au: ) We've got a better D (Advantage :au: ) Both teams have good special teams and O (even). :uga: has an ugly mutt for a mascot and we have a cute cuddly tiger (advantage :au: ). We're :au: and they're not. (Advantage :au: )

We've got something to prove and this is the first of four to start proving it. This is our first step on the path to the Orange Bowl. I still say :au: by 4.

We will have to play our best game to win. UGA will be ready for this one too. I hope our pass defense is up to the test. I see this as the area the Dawgs will try to expose. I believe they will have a hard time running against us. We absolutely cannot give Greene time to throw. Look for UGA to use the screen pass and the TE a lot.

Pressure on Green and our DB's not biting on his play fakes(Which he does exceptionally well) are the keys in my book. Hopefully, UGA hasn't played anyone with ends like Eddins, McClover, Langenfeld, Groves and Gunn. Pressure, pressure, pressure.

WDE

Pressure on Green

Greene :D

118817[/snapback]

They Have Blue <_<

But hey we have more Williamses

greene to ROSEGREEN. I like that combo even better ! ! ! :lol::lol::roflol::roflol:

greene to ROSEGREEN. I like that combo even better ! ! ! :lol:   :lol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

118924[/snapback]

So does Erik Ainge. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived