ST tweets about Auburn football

ellitor

@ScottR334

After speaking to those in the know...as of today J. Fisher is the leading candidate to be named the head coach at #Auburn after Iron Bowl

@ScottR334

Things are changing several times daily when it comes to the#Auburn coaching search but all signs point to Jimbo Fisher

@ScottR334

@aubietiger14 I wouldn't be ecstatic but I wouldn't be disappointed. Upgrade from Chizik.

@ScottR334

Also, it appears that Jacobs will remain the AD unless things seriously change over the next few weeks #Auburn

@ScottR334

Example of how things change: Jacobs was on pace to be jobless last week now he remains the AD. Support from Gouge and others

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting this E. ST wouldn't say this unless he had something to back it up. I would be happy with Jimbo. He's done a good job at FSU. Runs a good defense from what I saw last night too. Maybe he will bring over some of his staff.

Sounds like Jimbo don't mind joining the parade of puppets at AU, should be a good show, all them dancing around with strings attached to their extremities. :party:

Disappointing about JJ. Certainly a questionable and disappointing show of support by Dr. Gogue, considering the overall state of Auburn athletics right now.

Jimbo would be a good hire though IMO. Someone who wouldn't be decisive and who is a proven winner. I'd be happy with Jimbo Fisher.

I just don't get the JJ stays thing. BOT seems clueless?!

My guess, (and it is only a guess) Jimbo will not leave top ten rated FSU.

ST is usually right but to be honest why do we want Jimbo Fisher? The guy has a team that should be dominating teams and they are losing to NC State and nearly Va Tech last night. He looks to me to be an underacheiver considering they were predicted by many to win the NT this year.... I guess he is better than a 5-19 coach?

Thanks Lion.

Who the heck is this ST person? Is he someone important with this website? Is he reliable?

ST created Auburn Eagle. He has proven to have inside sources when it comes to Auburn athletics. In my book, he is as money as it gets.

Is there anyway that we can hear this from ST? Where is he at and why hasn't he been posting? We need him to post for clarification. We miss ST!!

Also where in the heck is BigBird at he use to tell us we had a 50/50 shot at anything??

Gran was the only coach on Tub's staff worth his weight IMO. I would LOVE to have him back!

Yah he produced some really good RB talent.

Firing Chizik and keeping Jacobs is like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound. If Chizik goes, Jacobs HAS to go as well. They are tied together. Jacobs is the one who hired him, and Jacobs is the one who pushed for that RIDICULOUS buyout in Chiziks new contract when others were against it. Jacobs mistake is going to cost the university 7.5 million dollars!! And that's not even counting the $$ for assistants that will be sent packing!! HOW CAN ANY UNIVERSITY, COMPANY, OR ORGANIZATION CONTINUE TO EMPLOY A MAN WHO'S BAD DECISIONS HAVE DIRECTLY COST THEM MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS??? HOW??? And I haven't even mentioned the terrible products on the field in nearly every sport!!! Someone tell me the reasoning behind this....

In five years:

"Jimbo needs to go and Jacobs needs to be fired as well."

"Do y'all think this year will be when we make a splash hire?"

Not impressed with this possible hire.

Archived