ST tweets about Auburn football

ellitor

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When are we expected to announce a hire?

Tonight at 9 CST

This. Right after "The Voice."

I thought I was the only one in the know...what gives

Tonight at 9 CST

You don't think JJ would miss seeing Blake Shelton for some coaching search do you??!!

Tonight at 9 CST

You don't think JJ would miss seeing Blake Shelton for some coaching search do you??!!

Now I know he's an idiot. JJ is willing to miss Sons of Anarchy @9

Tonight at 9 CST

Is this for real announcement tonight?

Doubtful

Best timing would be Saturday afternoon. Give the announcers in Atlanta something to talk about to take attention away from the yawner of a game that will be going on that evening. Also give the recruits something interesting to think about that night!

I heard that we are hiring Muschamp. Urban is coming back to Florida because he is not happy at tOSU. There are some boosters at FL that love Urban and worked with JJ to get WM the AU job.

I heard that we are hiring Muschamp. Urban is coming back to Florida because he is not happy at tOSU. There are some boosters at FL that love Urban and worked with JJ to get WM the AU job.

That's hard to believe. Muschamp is not a fan of JJ.

Heard the same a few min ago from my source

That's hard to believe. Muschamp is not a fan of JJ.

Are you saying my ridiculous rumor is any less credible than some of the other ridiculous rumors?

I argue my rumor is just as believable as most others. :)

Who has the most $$$$$ to pay a new HC? UT is broke and will not be willing to shell out 4-5 million for a new coach. Ark does not have the resources to pay a new HC 4-5 million $$$. If it was basketball, UK would be the odds on school to pay the most for a new HC. This leaves Auburn. I have no doubt whatsoever that Auburn will pay 4-5 million for a new HC if it is the right man. Money talks and money gets you the best out their to be gotten. I think Auburn would pay enough to pull Bob Stoops out of OU. Stoops can be the HC for 10-15 years before riding out in s cloud of glory after winning 3-4 NCs at Auburn.

Archived