When I thought it couldn't be worse...

lewisbr

My wife got 2 tickets to the Bama game today. She's a bama fan obviously. Being the great man I am, I agreed to go since I drug her to the Auburn-LSU game this year. We took the bus from Mobile to save gas and I'm surrounded by Bammers. Come on Johnny Football and Jonathan Wallace!!!! War Eagle!!!!

I feel like a spy on the inside. Kinda funny how everyone is exactly how I expected them. Many lifelong fans are coming to their first Alabama game and many didn't know exactly where Tuscaloosa was lol. It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

Gig 'em!

What happened to you the night you met the wife? Lol

Are you wearing Auburn gear?

I would never do that for a couple reasons.

1. I don't want to be harassed all day

2. I've always found it disrespectful when bammers wore their rags at Auburn games, so I wouldn't do it to them.

I met my wife at the 2nd game of 1995 World Series. I took her to game 5 (the game ATL clinched) for our first date. We attended 4 Iron Bowls together as well. I woke up at some point and she is now my EX-wife. Her family was reall the worst part. UNBEARABLE!!

I would rather be shot in the back of the head in the kneeling position!! Just kidding but cannot think of a more brutal way to spend a sat. Being surrounded by bammers as they gloat in their victory and then coming home to watch the inept tigers get blown out by uga.

My wife got 2 tickets to the Bama game today. She's a bama fan obviously. Being the great man I am, I agreed to go since I drug her to the Auburn-LSU game this year. We took the bus from Mobile to save gas and I'm surrounded by Bammers. Come on Johnny Football and Jonathan Wallace!!!! War Eagle!!!!

You must truly love that woman!

Man, that's tough. I recommend you stab yourself in the concession line so the paramedics have to take you out of there. A bit extreme? Yes, but you are in bad territory and need to be evacuated. God speed my good man.

I met my wife at the 2nd game of 1995 World Series. I took her to game 5 (the game ATL clinched) for our first date. We attended 4 Iron Bowls together as well. I woke up at some point and she is now my EX-wife. Her family was reall the worst part. UNBEARABLE!!

That's really cool...did ATL play the Yankees that year? I went to game 5 of the 1996 World Series when the Yankees won over the braves in Yankee stadium. I lived in NJ before moving to the south and attending AU. We actually set right behind the "what the hell's ANSKY" guys...if ya remember those Adidas adds? They had free passes and tickets (plus Adidas gear) for years. It got really annoying as these dudes were like celebrities and the whole stadium wanted photos so I couldn't see half the game haha.

Archived