Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did they take the line of scrimmage just to let the clock expire? Did that look stupid to anybody else as well? Maybe I'm just nitpicking now.

I AM EMPTY. PLAYED OUT. This season has been utter and complete disappointment on evert conceivable level. I am forced to extract my only source of joy from a Bama loss.

Y'all are arguing about past coaches on our game thread ? :(

What else is there to talk about?

lol yeah I don't necessarily disagree with your initial statement I was just looking for a distraction

celebrating a tackle down 28-0 ... maybe should have started that tackling thing earlier.

The first game of the year would not have been too soon. That was a nice tackle by Cass the Freshman though. Seems like the Freshmen and Sophs are trying at least.

Look on the bright side. Against A&M the Aggies had 42 points at the half. Georgia only has 28. PROGRESS!

Well you know Ga isn't a spread team. BVG can't coach against the spread. So if Ga ran the spreadvwe would be down by 40 or more!

Continue to be shocked at our O line and D line play! They have not improved at all this year!

Well, they say teams make the most improvement from the 10th game to the 11th game.

Continue to be shocked at our O line and D line play! They have not improved at all this year!

It is puzzling. :dunno:

Look on the bright side. Against A&M the Aggies had 42 points at the half. Georgia only has 28. PROGRESS!

I agree. If UGA wants to blow us out by 40+ they're actually going to have to put in a small amount of effort. It's shows we haven't given up.

This is really sad to see Gene's last game against UGA go like this. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He's still gotta go, but I do feel for him.

This has got to end. I'm pissed because this is not AUBURN football!!!!! We must have the Dumbest president, and a.d n college football. For the love of everything that is good, please somebody give me back my Auburn football team!!!!!!!!!

Archived