Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

This is the same team we have seen all year. Can't tackle; can't get off the field on 3rd down; DBs in cover 2 leaving receivers roaming free; very little pressure on QB (the last UGA drive looked better); LBs can't get off blocks. OLine can't pass block at all; this week they can't run block; QB doesn't have time to even set much less go through progressions; I see WRs quitting on their routes because they know that Wallace has either been sacked or is running.

Ridiculously bad team. And I blame very little of it on the players. The coaches are ill prepared therefore the players are; the players are mentally weak with football knowledge, again coaching; the players are physically weaker than our opponents, again coaching and training.

We should hire new coordinators.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really sad to see Gene's last game against UGA go like this. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He's still gotta go, but I do feel for him.

What do you feel for him? I mean just what?

I hate to see anyone going through extreme difficulties like he is. I feel for his wife and kids. It's hard to watch a "dead man walking" if you will. I generally feel sorry him as many normal people would.

True, it's a bad situation for all parties involved. :( :cry:

Except it is like he wins the lottery the same day we fire him. Don't feel too bad.

Why why why why why WHY is everyone on the defense still trying to spear tackle on every damn play?!

Is that what you call it? I thought the technique being used was falling down while flailing arms style.

This is really sad to see Gene's last game against UGA go like this. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. He's still gotta go, but I do feel for him.

I hate to see anyone going through extreme difficulties like he is. I feel for his wife and kids. It's hard to watch a "dead man walking" if you will. I generally feel sorry him as many normal people would.

Does it make you feel any better knowing he is about to collect 7.5 mil for simply not showing up for work anymore?

Not really. I am fully aware of the financial situation. I still feel bad for the guy. To put everything in perspective though, I feel bad for us as fans and for AU in general. What can I say, the whole frickin situation makes me feel sorry for everybody. Ha! :)

We are weak. Yox has passed his prime. We need to overhaul the strength and conditioning program. Possibly the nutrition program too. Guys are getting pushed around badly in the trenches. Sad to see, but that is where it all starts.

We are weak. Yox has passed his prime. We need to overhaul the strength and conditioning program. Possibly the nutrition program too. Guys are getting pushed around badly in the trenches. Sad to see, but that is where it all starts.

This is not Yox's fault. Chizik changed the whole strength and conditioning program when he got here. That is on Chizik just like everything else that has gone wrong. Yox is among the absolute BEST in the country at what he does.

Does it make you feel any better knowing he is about to collect 7.5 mil for simply not showing up for work anymore?

Not really. I am fully aware of the financial situation. I still feel bad for the guy. To put everything in perspective though, I feel bad for us as fans and for AU in general. What can I say, the whole frickin situation makes me feel sorry for everybody. Ha! :)

The whole thing makes me nauseous.

I hate to be "this guy", but I hate Murray. I wish someone would concuss him. I know that is a terrible thing to say, but I am on about beer No. 12 and just kind of in a piss ass mood.

Archived