Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vintage Chizik football. What a shame. I've never seen a worse coached team in the SEC. This doofus has ran our football program into the ground. If he isnt cleaning out his office tomorrow, what a scam

So.... how much is a Banner tow airplane with "Fire Chizik/Jacobs 2012" going to cost? Donation fund???

I have a Cessna 310.. get the banner.. I will fly it myself

I will donate. Where and when?

If CGC was the man he proclaims he is, he would give back this season's salary. Let him take the buyout in its entirety, but just give back this year's salary.

Agree, give to Christian charity! He is that kind of guy you know?

I've gotta say, it doesn't look like the players are quitting. Most guys are playing hard. We are just straight up bad. There was some talk a couple weeks ago about players checking out, but looks like most guys are at least giving effort tonight. We're just Tuurrrible.

Vintage Chizik football. What a shame. I've never seen a worse coached team in the SEC. This doofus has ran our football program into the ground. If he isnt cleaning out his office tomorrow, what a scam

good grief. You know that's not going to happen. I'm not sure why so many people keep rambling about the same thing. Even if its "announced" tomorrow that Chizik won't be back, he's still going to finish the season (unless HE chooses to walk away like Bowden did).

Somebody please call a moving company and have Chizik, Jacobs and Gouge and all of the staff packed up, tell the moving company to stop the trucks anywhere outside of Lee county, a security firm that guards the players can now guard the coaches houses to make sure they do not come back after 11PM or ever.

Do not pay any severance - dare Chizik to sue us - it will be 10 years before he gets a dime,

And lets forfeit the last 2 and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an embarrassement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I coached youth football, if we had a blowout game like this we would go to a hot clock in the second half. The clock didn't stop for first downs, out of bounds, penalties, anything except a time out. Can we request that for the rest of the season?

Archived