Leon Hart

Ravad

Leon's grandfather passed away and he returned home this past weekend to be with his family. He's expected to be back practicing on Tuesday.

Leon's grandfather passed away and he returned home this past weekend to be with his family. He's expected to be back practicing on Tuesday.

119054[/snapback]

Thanks TigerMike.

Prayers sent to the Hart family.

Speaking of Ingle, is there any updated news on his injury. All indications early on were that he would not have any problems being back at full speed by UGA. I haven't scanned the board so someone save me some time. :P Any news on his status?

I read on ITAT that he (Ingle) had progressed well and was almost at full speed at yesterdays practice. They expected Ingle to be at full speed for Saturdays game with UGA. The practice yester day was a two hour, full pad practice in which the players were pushed hard and worked hard. The players and coaches know this is a big game and will respond accordingly.

Hopefully for them the outcome will be one they can celebrate and if they are celebrating, we as fans will be ecstatic.

Archived