Ware out?

MaterSandwich

I was going to start a separate topic, but since you touched on it:

Who all is out for sat's game, or questionable.

:au:

Steven Ross

:uga:

Thomas Davis(?)

Ware

please add

Davis will be playing. More probable if anything and I myself have read his questionable report and don't buy it.

IMO, unless I am just not reading something stating he is out....he will play

Who do we have left at center if Ingle and Ross don't play? Geeze what a horrible position to have an injury at this week...

Ingle is back at practice and should be ready for the game. Hopefully his ankle will hold up and get him thru the next three games. Then rest for the Bowl game.

Am I the only one who is not overly impressed by Herschel Ware?

119113[/snapback]

When healthy, Ware has been lights out.

You have more of an obsession with bringing Ware down then I have ever seen on the Internet. I am not sure why you keep comparing the two due to a internet media outlet doing it. Christ, get over it.

when has ware really been that great? i've watched most of UGA's games this season and he hasn't been amazing. especially when teams play the pass against you. i wish he would play against us and then we would see how good he is.

also...what is going on with leon hart? i read something about him not playing or something?

when has ware really been that great?

He did very well against Southern and LSU...both 100+ yard games in which he controlled out entire running games....and Vandy where he had 130 yards

Oddly enough....I think his best game of the entire season was against Tenn in which he only had 70 yards but had 2 very long runs called back along with just 15 carries. In that game he had our last touchdown on a short, but quite physical run.

Mind you, I don't think Ware is "great"....I am just sticking up for the kid being good.

He's tough. I haven't seen him stopped by the first tackler too many times in the games I've seen. In my opinion, he and Brown are the sole reasons Greene has looked to be back in top form. I've been raving about his play fakes recently and that does not happen unless the defense has something in the running game to respect. UGA's backs were adequate last year but were a huge drop off from the year before. May have been why defenses planted Greene so much last year.

Archived