NCAA investigating AU?

AubTigers

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering when it was going to show up over here. The hits just keep on coming. I really hope it is just the updykes trying to make the job look less desirable to potential coaching candidates.

Didn't know the guidance counselor was an AU grad....if so, this is the reason that the school begs AU people to stay out of the recruiting process...but some just don't get the word...or don't pay attention.

I was wondering when it was going to show up over here. The hits just keep on coming. I really hope it is just the updykes trying to make the job look less desirable to potential coaching candidates.

It's one of their favorite ploys but then it fizzles. They know if they can keep this from fizzling while a HC process is underway, it will eliminate some interest. These maniacs dont want to compete in football, they want to try to destroy another program. This crap gets old.

This could be bad. The timing will prevent a lot of coaching candidates from looking this way if it gets legs. Trooper and Luper, I'm afraid, will cost us big time. Sure hope this is more of the same Bull.

If we voluntarily fire the entire coaching staff, director of football operations, and AD will the NCAA show mercy???

Is this not just based of Danny Sheridan running his mouth at the Tuscalossa QB Club? And was Auburn not the one who questioned Jovon's transcript and yanked him off the field as soon as it became an issue.

In all honesty, I think the coaches got a little desperate to get Jovon in when TJ flipped, and they might have got caught doing something fishy but it looks like our compliance department addressed it to keep this from getting a lot worse.

So, it also sounds like if Chizik or his staff brings NCAA investigation that his buyout could be forfeited. Maybe that's why he hasn't been fired yet.

The first part of the article really doesn't tell us anything we didnt already know. We knew about the Jovon incident, we knew Trooper and Luper were pulled off the trail, and we knew the NCAA was involved. The only part that really bothers me is near the end of the article it says the investigation could be more widespread.....

Didn't know the guidance counselor was an AU grad....if so, this is the reason that the school begs AU people to stay out of the recruiting process...but some just don't get the word...or don't pay attention.

There is not one new bit of information in that article. Sound familiar ? Yet it comes out just as we are about to possibly look for a coach. I don't care if she was an AU grad or not, there are Bama grads all over the place involved in their program. The Guidance counselor admitted to changing the transcript, check. The PE teacher gave Jovon a ride, check. AUC was reporting this back in August. Its the same tactic used in 2010.

If you want to know if this is a recent story just flip over to ole PPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL!!! He will be talking about it all day and night if this is a recent story that would hurt Auburn. Oh just tuned in guess what he's talking about ...Auburn...bashing Auburn as usual.

Man I love Paul he can't quit talking about Auburn (in a bad way). He is the ring leader of the BAMMERS.

He is doing his best to prevent Auburn from hiring someone good. He's talking about how if your Jimbo or Strong you reconsider lmao and he's bringing up the ole Cam Newton story. Man he bleeds crimson. He probably paid Updyke to poison the trees.

Interesting thought, but not anywhere close to what is really going on. Trust me, the updykes are much more concerned with backing into another BCSCG. It doesn't take the REC to make us look bad when we are 3-8, and have the problems on and off the field that we have had. Fact of the matter is this investigation has been going on for a while now, and has been kept quiet for obvious reasons.

There is not one new bit of information in that article, Sound familiar ? Yet it comes out just as we are about to possibly look for a coach. I don't care if she was an AU grad or not, there are Bama grads all over the place involved in their program. The Guidance counselor admitted to changing the transcript, check. The PE teacher gave Jovon a ride, check. AUC was reporting this back in August. Its the same tactic used in 2010.

Im gonna take solace in your comment IronMan, I sure hope its just more of the same old same old.

Archived