Current Players Support Chizik

jared52

I know this does not matter, but when I went from freshman to varsity, all they did was line up garbage cans for the players to throw up in. You went on or did not. Players left in aubulance. That was the early 1990's. Prob be put in jail today.

:dunno: ok

They know the next guy won't put up with the lack of discipline on this team. We will lose several players over this. But in the end, it will be revealed that those were the problem players. The next coach will struggle with this current lack of discipline!

Where is Bro Chette?

He was such a positive presence with Tubs, now nothing.

I know this does not matter, but when I went from freshman to varsity, all they did was line up garbage cans for the players to throw up in. You went on or did not. Players left in aubulance. That was the early 1990's. Prob be put in jail today.

:dunno: ok

My guess is you are part of the problem. Nice avatar, but this team has no fight at all.

Every player does not support Chizik. There have been a number of riffs within the team about Dyer's discipline, Curfew Security Team, etc. Some still might, but some are probably just saying the routine media answers. Did team look like a team that wanted to save their coaches job?...

These players are Auburn Men...I would expect no less from them, re: support of CGC.

Yep, and as noted, AUburn truly is family, at least within the athletic department and for lots of these players, Chiz and staff are their parents away from home...and in many cases he is the closest thing they have to a father. Anyone thinking that the players would turn on their coaches just doesn't understand what team and Auburn Family really means. They can't like the season's outcome but few will blame it on the coach...since they are the ones on the field.

What you expect them to say would you bad mouth your boss before he was fired or after

Is this a multiple choice question? :cool:

If we make the right hire, the new coach will have no problem with installing his method of discipline. A gutsy coach will make an example of a few hard core disciplinary players of which will send a message that there is a new sheriff in town that runs a no-nonesense program. By year 2, he will have the program running on all cyclinders. WIth the talent on hand, a great coach could win early and often. We are only 1 great head coach away from being back at the top of the heap!

If we make the right hire, the new coach will have no problem with installing his method of discipline. A gutsy coach will make an example of a few hard core disciplinary players of which will send a message that there is a new sheriff in town that runs a no-nonesense program. By year 2, he will have the program running on all cyclinders. WIth the talent on hand, a great coach could win early and often. We are only 1 great head coach away from being back at the top of the heap!

^^^THIS^^^

^^^THIS^^^

Agree

we are only one qb, one experienced online, one dominant Dline and one corp of better linebackers away.

You've heard of "coach-speak?" Well, this is "player-speak." None of them are going to come out and say anything that would be considered controversial and/or paint themselves as malcontents.

I was about to post the same exact thing! Lol

Not uncommon for players to support their coaches. What did you expect them to say?

Very true. They don't know any better IMO. All they know is Chiz and his staff. They didin't play under Tubbs. Chiz and his staff is very good at "selling" the dream. Auburn's Admin has to step up and be the "parent" and make the right change for these guys if they like it or not.

Archived