Quick Question

lcau

Does anyone know why in Section 11 of Jordan-Hare (at the top - under the overhang - on the goal line just across from the student section) there are ALWAYS empty seats there. It is very noticeable. I assume those seats are saved for some people, but who? Does anyone know? I hope that someone else has noticed this before.

Just curious.

From my knowledge those seats belong to the people that are standing on the ramps. Speaking from experince if you dont like heights ( like me) it can feel scary at times. We have a monster for a stadium :demon7: I love J-HS.

Beat The Dawgs

WDE

I just thought the people on the ramps had seats all over the stadium. I seem to remember someone saying there was security guard or two over there that prevented people from sitting in those particular seats.

Doesn't make any sense. Its like a whole section decided not to sit in those particular seats.

Got my under and over fliped sorry. I think that those seats are for the lower club members. There is a small club on that side with 3 bigscreens and drinks :icon_wink: :icon_wink: sorry bout the confusion.

WDE

The people on the ramps generaly come from the upper decks it's the smoking section for them. The crowd over there rotates for the most part but alot of them above the student section are high school kids wanting to be college kids. And the rest got in the game under shady skies ;) . That was me for that great comeback against the cuse.

WDE

Archived