A little help from the mods

aubfaninga

I believe so...that is of course if you can read this. >:D

LOL

I have found what I beleive is an obvious troll but I don't want to censor some great commits from other Auburn fans

In the location where an ignored members post would be, there is a message that states, there is a post and offers a click here tab to review it if you choose to.

Thanks

We should be able to have at least one night a week of no locked threads. I know the mods do a great job with this site and spent tons of time keeping it all going. It is that sometimes we have great threads that wind up getting locked down. I would like to know what exactly constitutes a thread being locked down. Just thought I would ask. No harm intended.

We should be able to have at least one night a week of no locked threads. I know the mods do a great job with this site and spent tons of time keeping it all going. It is that sometimes we have great threads that wind up getting locked down. I would like to know what exactly constitutes a thread being locked down. Just thought I would ask. No harm intended.

There are several reasons a thread will get locked. 1. Thread has derailed from original topic and/or has run its course. 2. We don't allow rumor posts here, so if it doesn't have a valid source to support it, it is either locked or just deleted. Usually those are just deleted. 3. We don't need multiple threads discussing the same thing. We have a coaches change thread for any potential candidate to be discussed in. We have a few threads for the more higher profile names that are in the running. But, we do not need a thread for every single (potential) coach out there. All that does is clutter the board. We do our best to merge threads when they are in the same topic. Others get locked or deleted because its the same crap we discussed last week. Several posters here have a one track mind and they insist on posting the same crap over and over, and those are often deleted. Hope this helps...

Archived