Orange & Blue Notre Dame logo?

If anyone has one, please let me know or post it up here. They're my second favorite team, and I will be pulling for them in the BCS national championship game.

Thanks!

auirish.jpg

will this work?

Ask and thou shall receive. :laugh:

I think it will do, but let's get Inferno Orange to weight in on it.

I am liking that. If you can so just the ND, I would be even more appreciative!

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

This is the saddest thread I think I have witnessed. Turning the O&B into this? If you are a ND fan (and I hate you more than bama) - go get the real deal. If you just hate bama - do it without making the school look foolish due to your own jealousy.

Besides - 30 years from now they are both going to win this game - so who cares anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the Tiger and O & B version of the leprecan they will share ?

Is this what you are talking about?

fightingtigers.png

There are some seriously uptight people here. LIghten up, its called having fun. Try it sometime, you might be surprised how good you feel.

I love both the leprechauns. I don't know how making the ND orange and blue cheapens the "Auburn Brand". If something like an O/B ND logo offends you so much, why would you even open up the thread? Some people have to be miserable in order to live, I guess.

War Eagle!

How about the AU logo with sharks swimming underneath with laser beams attached to their heads and directly above them is a T-Rex dual wielding machine guns while riding an orange and blue surfboard.

How about the AU logo with sharks swimming underneath with laser beams attached to their heads and directly above them is a T-Rex dual wielding machine guns while riding an orange and blue surfboard.

Ahahahaha!!!

Have grizzly bears with machine guns riding the T-Rex!

That sounds seriously bad ass!!!

That sounds seriously bad ass!!!

footer.jpg

The Auburner has a tiger wearing shades, holding He-Man's sword in one hand, a sai in the other, riding an eagle who has an elephant in it's clutches. Strong.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

auirish.jpg

will this work?

Looks Great!! I love this one

Archived