Can we all agree on one thing?

PapaWill

I'm not mad at Auburn fans. I'm mad at the people in charge continuing to divide the fanbase. You can call people out as not being true Auburn fans all you want but the truth is all the true Auburn fans left won't be enough to fill up Jordan Hare Stadium. We didn't have a sellout home game in 2012. Even the LSU game was about 1,000 seats short of a sellout.

We could have had Gary Patterson in 2008, maybe even Will Muschamp but instead we got Chizik.

Let's get ready for another underwhelming hire by Jacobs and company. I thought some of you said Jacobs wouldn't do this again or couldn't afford to. I guess everyone is being proven wrong.

Whoever the coach is, I will jump behind them a hundred percent, just as I did with Chizik. I was dumbfounded with Chizik's hire but I pullled for him. I never, ever boo college football players but I lost interest in this team and stayed home. At least this time there are some GREAT candidates out there. Malzahn and Petrino, either one would make us into a great offensive team and winners. Patterson and Peterson could be great, could be not so great. Morris or Smart would at least make us better on one side of the ball. I think JJ has wanted Smart all along and the rest of this mess is a smoke screen. I believe in Coach Malzahn and believe he is destined for greatness. But, even if we hire Smart, I will pull for him. And, in four years we can get rid of JJ and start again.

JJ and JG are going to ruin the program. AU will not sell out a single game next year and two years from now AU will be the worst team in the west for the third straight year. Freeze and Mullen will out coach either one of your two coordinators you are trying to call a head coach seven days a week. The fools that are excited about keeping anyone from Chiziks staff are the best. That staff was awesome. Incase you haven't noticed, none of them can actually coach. Recruiting, that's why its so great, right? Wrong, Saban and Miles have always got first pick and Auburn got the leftovers. To top it all off, the OC from that staff that got ran out of town because every DC in the SEC figured out his high school trickeration offense, aka the generic version of Clemson and A&M's offense, is who you want to make head coach. Or is it the puppet from Tuscaloosa? You want to hire a make believe DC from your rival and make him your leader? This is comedy at its best. Auburn will never beat Saban. LaughingstockU is becoming HopelessU.

If this isn't a troll, I would rather have them than some so-called AU fans. I'm calling BS to this post...makes no sense and much of it's total nonsense.

:bs:

You could be correct but there is a lot of frustration with some fans including me

64 - I'll see your :bs: and raise you an :iamwithstupid: and a :ucrazy:!!!

herk - All those posts HE has have to be about something other than football unless HE is a SHE. Totally "Football Ignorant!"

Well DO4AU2010, Please don't let the door hit you on the way out. Auburn already has beaten' Saban. Maybe you were in a coma the year listed in your name. By all means before you take your ball and go home, enlighten us please as to how you would correct things? :rolleyes:

JJ and JG are going to ruin the program. AU will not sell out a single game next year and two years from now AU will be the worst team in the west for the third straight year. Freeze and Mullen will out coach either one of your two coordinators you are trying to call a head coach seven days a week. The fools that are excited about keeping anyone from Chiziks staff are the best. That staff was awesome. Incase you haven't noticed, none of them can actually coach. Recruiting, that's why its so great, right? Wrong, Saban and Miles have always got first pick and Auburn got the leftovers. To top it all off, the OC from that staff that got ran out of town because every DC in the SEC figured out his high school trickeration offense, aka the generic version of Clemson and A&M's offense, is who you want to make head coach. Or is it the puppet from Tuscaloosa? You want to hire a make believe DC from your rival and make him your leader? This is comedy at its best. Auburn will never beat Saban. LaughingstockU is becoming HopelessU.

This is pathetic. If I didn't see that you have almost 1,800 posts I would know you were a troll. Either you need to put the bottle down and sleep it off or maybe fold up all your orange and blue gear and put it in the attic. Unbelievable!

This truly is pathetic. Does this guy work for the Obama campaign? Or is he kin to Bagdad Bob? Gus Malzahn is a flat out genius who is destined for greatness. He knows more football than any man out there today. He is one in a million. Gus has yet to get to coach the same QB twice, yet he won the conference championship in his first season, transitioning from a pro offense to the Malzahn spread. He also got great defense, shutting out his opponent to win the conference crown. Gus is the real deal!

I would be willing to get behind the hire if we can have assurance that Bo, Pat and Mac really selected this guy on their own. Auburn's well known history of meddlers does not give me great confidence that the committee was allowed to do its job. I will be especially skeptical if Smart is hired since Dye said publicly he wants Smart.

You are a bitterly unhappy person, and I don't think it has anything to do with Auburn football. The kind of guy that would poison a tree.

I just didn't like JJ hiring a 5-19 coach. I didn't care that he coached here before or not. What AD goes out hires a coach who not only was 5-19, but a coach was coming off a season losing 10 in a row. And yet, Jacobs hires him anyway.

Get over it already. You're wallowing.

I'm not mad at Auburn fans. I'm mad at the people in charge continuing to divide the fanbase. You can call people out as not being true Auburn fans all you want but the truth is all the true Auburn fans left won't be enough to fill up Jordan Hare Stadium. We didn't have a sellout home game in 2012. Even the LSU game was about 1,000 seats short of a sellout.

We could have had Gary Patterson in 2008, maybe even Will Muschamp but instead we got Chizik.

Let's get ready for another underwhelming hire by Jacobs and company. I thought some of you said Jacobs wouldn't do this again or couldn't afford to. I guess everyone is being proven wrong.

Did someone steal your Halloween candy?

There are certain people who if hired would have a united fan base, I just don't think it's realistic that any of them are truly candidates.

Agreed. What we need is a consensus pick... meaning he might not be our first choice, but we can live with it. Surely there is a pick the Petrino supporters could be happy with. I don't think those against Petrino would be able to live with him as coach... at least until he demonstrated he had cleaned up his act and was putting up those awesome numbers his supporters promise.

Let's be honest.The ONLY way the new coach will unite the fanbase is if he wins...

Right now we are fussing and discussing about our favorite candidates.When the hire is made,some people(no matter who it is) will be dissapointed if their guy didnt get in

But if the coach wins,all of this fussing and discussing will be long forgotten.

Let's be honest.The ONLY way the new coach will unite the fanbase is if he wins...

Right now we are fussing and discussing about our favorite candidates.When the hire is made,some people(no matter who it is) will be dissapointed if their guy didnt get in

But if the coach wins,all of this fussing and discussing will be long forgotten.

Winning a National Championship will unite the fanbase! :no: For a little while at least...

Call me a troll all you want. I'm miserable, drunk, whatever makes you feel mediocre. You people are pathetic. Its people like you that are in charge and at fault for ruining Auburn. Bama went balls to the wall and hired the best coach they could find. Anything less than excellence is unacceptable to them. They lose three games in a year and you would think its the end of the world. They would laugh at the thought of Malzahn as their head coach. Those are facts. I can't help it that you are in denial. Your delusional! You think that Auburn is a major program. Your crazy. I can name at least thirty FBS head coaches off the top of my head that would turn down the job. Auburn, the idiots running the program, and its fan base has grown to accept mediocrity. Not this guy. If you haven't realized it by now you never will but Team Jay-Jay is ruining this program. If you want to be pats puppets or team Jay-Jay's little jet planes and support every stupid decision they make, go for it but since I do know football and I'm not scared of a message board bad arse I'm going to call it like I see it nine times out of nine. I love Auburn. Always have and always will. My kids love Auburn and they always will. You can question my loyalty to Auburn for wanting the absolute best for my university, for being honest, and stating facts. The fact that you don't care what's really going on doesn't make you any more of a fan than the next guy.

I have been as vocal as anyone against petrino. I don't trust him at all. Having said that I want Auburn to succeed. If he is the hire thenI will get behind it. If it works out on all fronts nobody would be happier than me.

Call me a troll all you want. I'm miserable, drunk, whatever makes you feel mediocre. You people are pathetic. Its people like you that are in charge and at fault for ruining Auburn. Bama went balls to the wall and hired the best coach they could find. Anything less than excellence is unacceptable to them. They lose three games in a year and you would think its the end of the world. They would laugh at the thought of Malzahn as their head coach. Those are facts. I can't help it that you are in denial. Your delusional! You think that Auburn is a major program. Your crazy. I can name at least thirty FBS head coaches off the top of my head that would turn down the job. Auburn, the idiots running the program, and its fan base has grown to accept mediocrity. Not this guy. If you haven't realized it by now you never will but Team Jay-Jay is ruining this program. If you want to be pats puppets or team Jay-Jay's little jet planes and support every stupid decision they make, go for it but since I do know football and I'm not scared of a message board bad arse I'm going to call it like I see it nine times out of nine. I love Auburn. Always have and always will. My kids love Auburn and they always will. You can question my loyalty to Auburn for wanting the absolute best for my university, for being honest, and stating facts. The fact that you don't care what's really going on doesn't make you any more of a fan than the next guy.

goos frabba..gooooos-frabba. You need to breathe and relax my friend. Quite a lot of what you're pawning off as facts are simply your opinions. No question you're entitled to have them but, i gotta tell you, they aren't serving you very well. In fact, they're making you look pretty bad at the moment. its good you dont mind that.

Archived